Lots of cool new stuff coming up!

Started by bat1987, August 21, 2010, 10:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat1987

Patch on august 24th, Champions birthday celebration in september, new nemesis henchmen types and powers, pet changes in late september early october along with a new adventure pack!
Read more here
http://www.champions-online.com/node/595035

Cant wait for this! (assuming that I`ll find a way to renew my sub lol)

Courtnall6

Finally some new tights options. I was hoping they would release at least 10 new patterns...but this will have to do for now. :P

The new Nemesis henchman are nice...but they still really need to let us create our own.

They also finally fixed the inside colour cape glitch too. It only took a year. :wacko:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

BentonGrey

I do want to come back to this game eventually, but that monthly fee is just too much at the moment.  Hopefully when I do come back, it will be really well polished.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

lugaru

Yeah, it is a great game but it is rough, competing against a bunch of other games that have had years to put out cool content. I got me my 200 day rewards, I'm ready to take a break for a few months.

GhostMachine

Adding more powersets to Nemesis and henchmen and more henchmen models is nice, but they need to add weapon customization to them, also. (It stinks if you want to make a Viking or Roman themed sword user and they're packing katanas, or a munitions using Cowboy with automatic pistols, for instance)

Valandar

Quote from: GhostMachine on August 22, 2010, 05:36:51 AM
Adding more powersets to Nemesis and henchmen and more henchmen models is nice, but they need to add weapon customization to them, also. (It stinks if you want to make a Viking or Roman themed sword user and they're packing katanas, or a munitions using Cowboy with automatic pistols, for instance)

I'd actuallly call that minor, IMHO.

On the other hand, the exact same missions whether the Nemmy is a mastermind, monster, or maniac? Why would my hulk-like monstrous nemesis be building a doomsday weapon? That sort of thing.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

GhostMachine

Quote from: Valandar on August 23, 2010, 03:42:29 AM
Quote from: GhostMachine on August 22, 2010, 05:36:51 AM

I'd actuallly call that minor, IMHO.

On the other hand, the exact same missions whether the Nemmy is a mastermind, monster, or maniac? Why would my hulk-like monstrous nemesis be building a doomsday weapon? That sort of thing.

Now, THAT I agree with. I also hate the fact you get the same exact final mission with every Nemesis and the same starting mission with every Nemesis after the first. They need to add a few more random Nemesis missions and shake things up, aside from some Nemesis archetype specific ones.

lugaru

I do wish they worked on that... NEMESIS is by far one of the best things they did in the game and expanding it is expanding the game for everyone of a certain level and up.

Personally I would love a "nemesis on demand" function for supergroups... being able to dial up scenarios in a training room so you and your friends can fight as a group against the nemesis of those in the training simulation.