Pictures of your adventures. (very minor spoilers)

Started by lugaru, May 20, 2010, 03:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lugaru

I LOVE taking screen shots. You know, action scenes, big baddies, cool costumes on random strangers, team ups, posing in weird spots...

An astonishing team up with The Corpse! To celebrate The Vocalist (my character) is wearing corpse paint, the term for the makeup that black metal artists wear.
See:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpsepaint

Take that giant robot!

The Vocalist... HULKED OUT!!! Click on the spoilers for hulked versions of my other costumes

Spoiler
Spoiler

The Vocalist working a crowd of robots!

bat1987

Cool topic! Here`s some of mine

Black Dragon
Proudly sitting on Destoyer`s throne after defeating him

Fighting Obakemono`s Ninjas

Final showdown with Sewer King

Project Greenskin
Puny argent villain no match for Greenskin!

Lightning Bolt (versus cosmic baddies)
Grond defeated

Qwyjibo put to rest

And  of course big bad Kigatillik (Midnight Crusader aka Ghost Machine on the left)

GhostMachine

Note: Modified the costume in that picture from the Kiga fight since then. (Flipped the hat around and ditched the sniper rifle on the back)

That Grond down shot is great. Wish I could get to fight him some day.

"My name is Midnight Crusader, and I don't like you very much" or "Hugs are fun, but shooting you to pieces is better!"

Sadly, I don't have a whole lot of action shots on my computer at the moment, or I'd post more.

lugaru

Vocalist, Black Dragon and Midnight Crusader got together to do some damage!

(kind of regret not asking them to pose but some of 'em are pretty good!)

GhostMachine

Midnight Crusader, Brain Boy, and some non-FR member allies standing around after finishing Nemcon:

Cyberknight X and some non-FR members during Nemcon:

UnkoMan

Oh boy... So, I have a lot of screenshots but haven't been posting them.
Then, you know... I stopped playing for a while. Like always! Hey man, I get busy.

Anyhow, check out Black Dragon and The Corpse take out a bunch of Viper fellas.
Spoiler

The best is the very last, wherein Black Dragon punches a guy THROUGH THE CROTCH. I cover my eyes in horror.

bat1987

Wow those screens are awesome!

And the last one is hilarious  :D

lugaru

Some of the best screens I've seen, you must be rapid firing that print screen button. And yeah, the last one is traumatizing.

I was just now able to crank all my setting up to 11 in the game so I'll be posting some new screens soon, looking the way it should.

UnkoMan

Actually, I used Al's tip... the demo!
http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=52563.msg713340#msg713340

I took a bunch of wicked Corpse shots with this as well. Maybe I will post them some day.

PS: Also, while watching through the demo it was hilarious how many times our martial arts moves were synced up. Like we had choreographed the whole thing before hand.

bat1987

Some screens that I haven`t posted before:

Black Dragon watching over Vibora Bay

Lightning Bolt and Mr.Green (and some friends from zombat) team up for Nemcon, pictured fighting Barney inspired nemesis

Justice flying over the anniversary cake

Tawodi Osdi

In that second to last screen, it looks like you are fighting Barney the Dinosaur.  After you beat him, do you fight the Teletubbies?

bat1987

Hehe, I know the guy who has the Barney nemesis, his second nem was actually Elmo  :D

GhostMachine

Midnight Crusader, King Arthur, and some others take on Qwyjibo.

(One of these days I need to actually try using demo record to get better screenshots.....)

bat1987

UnkoMan