News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Kommando's AI Stuff

Started by Kommando, May 24, 2024, 08:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kommando

I removed the videos from my skin thread and am making a new thread here for my experiments.

Using Krea:

This latest one is the best thing I have generated on my computer so far. I am making the images from a music video I made 10 years ago.

And since no one knows I was a Vocaloid Producer for a short period of time before I got sick, here is the music video that I am trying to recreate using AI. I made everything, including the music.

Kommando

I took the video I made yesterday and extracted some stills which I used to make some new videos on Krea.ai. This is a quick edit. I'm still working on this.

RommyNa

Today's artificial intelligences are amazing and scary at the same time

Kommando

I deleted the previous post with the music test. I did quite a bit of work on the video tonight. I tried to make things smoother, and I replaced the static staring eyes with animated staring eyes. I also made some more animation footage so I could make it less repetitive. I figured out simple transitions, as I've only been using Davinci Resolve for a week. Thanks to my father the 71-year-old Linux geek for recommending it. I know the song is unsettling but it's supposed to be. I had just bought music software called Sibelius, and it was the first song I composed on paper with a pencil. The singing voice is Vocaloid software called Megpoid and the green-haired mascot is named Gumi. The version I used had a very melodic and easy-to-tune voice out of the box, so my goal with this song was to make her sound discordant and off-key because I wanted her to sound like a normal person who wants to sing but it's a struggle.

I also upscaled the video to HD for this preview.

Kommando

This is the full song. I may do more edits, but this is more or less how it will look. With new animations.

Kommando

I mixed a new Stable Diffusion 1.5 model for animated styles. It's about half western animation, half anime.

Kommando

I got face-swapping working in A1111, and I'm working on some ideas for Ghost Lion's character, Silverlion.

Once I can get a look he likes, I can see about translating it to a Freedom Force skin. I already have one in the works, but I'd like to get the face right if I can.

Here's a couple I made of Blue without a Lora, using face-swapping.