Seeking a heavy set female with one eye and no hair

Started by eluvium, December 19, 2022, 06:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

Female_Gorda_Bald_twin pistols
https://www.alexff.com/downloads/skinmesh/INT/female_gorda.zip

The head needs to be switched for a bald one, preferably one with a goider like Storm Obesed or m_rotund, and an eye patch and guns if possible, she'd be wearing a pant suit, its for an amanda waller/ Amanda waller/Nick Fury amalgam, but the base Amanda waller skin would be fine.

Randomdays

Looking at the last couple of pages of requests, I see most of them are from you. Its really hard to take you seriously when you do this and I'm not even bothering to read them after the first couple.

Suggestions;

1) It's better to make one request and add to it with others.

2) have one request thread for already made skins/meshes you're looking for, and another for new content you'd like to have made.

3) go over the "meshing and skinning" thread I made in the meshes topic. I've added pictures back in and it should give you the blender basic on how to make your own meshes. There are other tutorials out there on how to skin.

Right now, there aren't that many creators left to look at your requests, and if you learn how to make your own work, it will help that you could also get to the point where YOU could help others with there requests.

When I first started, I didn't know how to do anything either, but people here would prefer teaching you how to do things instead of doing endless requests.

eluvium

Hey Rd
Love your work btw, mad props.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough year.

don't take this the wrong way, just gonna be blunt here, like yourself

I've been told the opposite as well by people on here just as long as yourself or longer (about the nature of posting)

I haven't posted a request inawhile,

I'm not trying to win your approval specifically either,

and I think I'm at a point with the community where I can ask people to ease off on the attitude a little bit.
I don't like the forum rant, sassive aggressive style, this is like some line in the sand alpha stuff,
and you could have just reached out to me on discord or sent me a dm.
Plenty of members take my requests "seriously" and fulfill them.

Some people tell me when they think I can do something myself, that's totally 100% fine, I don't mind a vote of confidence,
but I don't like whatever this is for,
if you think some of them are redundant or unaddressed just say so,
don't tell me you don't "take me seriously"
or whatever you thought sounded cool, this is like the first post I've recieved from you.

eluvium

Quote from: Randomdays on January 03, 2023, 11:24:31 PM
Looking at the last couple of pages of requests, I see most of them are from you. Its really hard to take you seriously when you do this and I'm not even bothering to read them after the first couple.

Suggestions;

1) It's better to make one request and add to it with others.

2) have one request thread for already made skins/meshes you're looking for, and another for new content you'd like to have made.

3) go over the "meshing and skinning" thread I made in the meshes topic. I've added pictures back in and it should give you the blender basic on how to make your own meshes. There are other tutorials out there on how to skin.

Right now, there aren't that many creators left to look at your requests, and if you learn how to make your own work, it will help that you could also get to the point where YOU could help others with there requests.

When I first started, I didn't know how to do anything either, but people here would prefer teaching you how to do things instead of doing endless requests.

Like Tomato helped me with this without like a problem, it was a difficult mesh to manipulate, because the female gorda is two components and I haven't started messing with blender yet, the the hair and head were one component, still gotta get a goiter on her somehow. I don ltos of things myself, nobody follows my work because its not game related specifically, but I have transferred keyframes and nodes and such, I have been diligently teaching myself, and this is like some late to the party sort of unintentional erasure of my effort, I mean I get you've been dealing with life and that you're not a mind reader, and I am certainly still a fledgling kitt-basher, its just that when assumptions are made it makes an arse out of U and Me.

I hope that's reasonable

Randomdays

It's all good. I haven't been back on line for a few months so it probably hit me the wrong way.

For me, it makes it seem hard for others requests to be seen when they get pushed back a few pages by a flood. At this point in the life-cycle of the game, there are very few active skinners/ meshers left, as you said - late to the party, and you'll more likely to get things done if you tackle them yourself

I'm glad that you're getting some requests filled and also learning. I have no problem helping where I can. There's still a lot of things I can't do with the game.

Not everyone's minds work in the same way and I doubt if I'll ever be able to skin, and some of the things I do I can asked for help from people who have been here forever because they can't get a handle on it.

If you get to the point of working with Blender, I can probably help you. With Blender, you can break off part of a single mesh like you're asking, and add it to a new mesh. You select the part you want and delete the rest.

eluvium

Quote from: Randomdays on January 07, 2023, 05:38:20 PM
It's all good. I haven't been back on line for a few months so it probably hit me the wrong way.

For me, it makes it seem hard for others requests to be seen when they get pushed back a few pages by a flood. At this point in the life-cycle of the game, there are very few active skinners/ meshers left, as you said - late to the party, and you'll more likely to get things done if you tackle them yourself

I'm glad that you're getting some requests filled and also learning. I have no problem helping where I can. There's still a lot of things I can't do with the game.

Not everyone's minds work in the same way and I doubt if I'll ever be able to skin, and some of the things I do I can asked for help from people who have been here forever because they can't get a handle on it.

If you get to the point of working with Blender, I can probably help you. With Blender, you can break off part of a single mesh like you're asking, and add it to a new mesh. You select the part you want and delete the rest.

I know, I'm tantalized by the idea, its just like trying to steer Toad on MK64 at 150 CC with blender, I enjoy the confines of nifskope but it has limitations, maybe we can help eachother

eluvium

I am happy to tell you that Tarpit, was filled, if you need that dude. I am kind of making my own firefly from batman, more in line with the BAtman SatAM version