News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FFVT3R Questions

Started by Miraitto, September 01, 2022, 07:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miraitto

Is there a way to reduce the attack delay in :ffvstr: similar to :ff:? Especially if the mana cost is free. What I meant is the character should not have any delays in :ffvstr:. Is there any way to reduce the delay in the localinit.py?

My second question is. Is there a way for my dead allies and my dead opponents bodies to just lie there until the rumble room or watch mode is over? Right now only my chosen 4 characters stay still. But my opponents fade away. Is there a way to make them stay still for realistic looking battles?

Epimethee

The delay doesn't ring any bell (been a long time since I played both games), I don't think there's a global constant for this.

For the character fading, no global constant either. In theory, the "noFade" character attribute should do the job, but reading my notes in ffx.py above "def noFade(char, duration = 0):" and in the Zombie Improvement mission plugin (under Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\ffx3\Missions\Scripts\ffxplugins\active\ffq_zombie\zombie.py), it appears to be not so straightforward...
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Miraitto

Oh that's too bad. But thanks. Now I know what's up. Fighting in :ff: is so fast compared to :ffvstr:. It's the reason I have both games.

Miraitto

The :ffvstr: FFX3 EZ-Script Mini Mods like Spy Games has 2 errors when I tried testing it.

For my built-in Batman(dc_batman). This error occurs. Nif has no main object.

The 2nd error is for my custom Cyclops(marvel_cyclops). This time it's nif has no camera.