ffxmulti.py and running combo attributes

Started by kidnasty, June 17, 2022, 08:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidnasty

Is there a limit on how many combination attributes can be added to the file?  I was running 90+ working perfectly.  Now I cannot run more than 56 or none of the combo attributes will work.  Running On-Patrol in the Rumble Room will also not spawn enemies anymore.  Reverting file fixed issues.  Syntax is correct.  Any help is appreciated.   :ffvstr:

spydermann93

I'm not really sure what the issue is caused by, but did you check to make sure that your ffxmulti.py doesn't have any formatting errors, like spaces instead of tabs?

oktokels

I have +100 combo attributes, so it's not that. Don't know what the problem could be, other than a syntax problem or an incompatibility of some sort (some attributes don't work well outside of FFX)

kidnasty

Yeah, this is nuts.  I can now only run 1 additional combo attribute w\o it going sour.  Everything is all cut and paste to avoid any syntax or typing errors.  I have to dev folders and neither are working properly anymore.  Thanks for the input, I will keep at it.

spydermann93

Try renaming your mod's folder, reinstall ffx3.3, and paste your ffxmulti.py into the fresh ffx3 missions/scripts folder. You may want to copy your attributes.dat as well, or you can add your attributes back in manually.

If your combos still don't work, then something else is up.

Perhaps you can post the files here as well?

kidnasty

Looks like it was syntax errors.  A few of the lines had spaces between commas that did not not need them.  SO I think I am back in business.  Need to update the attributes.dat file...

Thanks for the help.