News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

To the FF community

Started by hmarrs, June 21, 2022, 09:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmarrs

Hey guys I just want to say thank you to everyone on here.
I know I been throwing up alot of questions lately with a plethora of questions and I thank you all for your patience.

It's been about 8 years since I been on..I used to do alot of Skinning and Meshing..littlebit of Map making not much...

I have always wanted to do some Modding but I leave that to the scripters on here.

I'll probably just stick more to the Visuals.

So upon comming back I have been lost especially since most of what I used to was on ff1 not ff2 to mention comming back and feeling completely lost.

The last 8 years have been extremely tramatic..Divorce,loss of job,family members,and this was all before Covid.

So I came back on with a fire and feeling extremely creative...It just takes my mind off of things and it's like therapy for me.

So I'm trying to Skin,Mesh...some Rigging, Map making and whatever I do you know you guys are all welcome to it...As soon as I can I'll put it out there..some of it may just be random stuff..I understand its Media fire now no more Yahoo groups.😊

You dont have to ask me for permission for anything whatever I do is for the ff Community..Skope it Nif it ..skin it whatever..U can credit me if you want..you dont have too its all for the Community.

Thanks to Random always getting back to me,Dr Mike the Ffx is amazing,Benton for helping me get back on Track and his YouTube Videos..awesome man..Pizzano for updating the Ff1 maps into ff2 which has been helpful for my transition to ff2 edit,tommyboy for his maps and meshes,Daglob,Bearded,DJester,SlickA,PGun....
I know I'm missing a bunch of you so Forgive me...

I tell you guys all this because we have been like family on here I'm one of the first timers so we are talking 20 years and counting..So guys came on in their 30s and now are in their 50s some came on in their 20s and now in the 40s..Some were Teenagers and now are in there 30s..

as werid as it sounds this has been like family to me.. even though I havnt been active for 8 years I always checked in to see what was going on.

Some of us on here have been Ill,some Cancer,some Car accidents,Divorce,I even know some members who have Passed on but I wont mention them..R.I.P

N yet we are still here...

Because we have a general love for this genre.
Freedom Force/Freedom Reborn will never die..because it's done in Love and Love never dies..

As we move forward new people are comming in a new generation is becoming aware..so were not going anywhere.

I say this and many of us have never even met or seen each other maybe one day we can do a Video Chat!😊

I say all this to say thank you for always being there
recieving me back and always providing a home with me I can return to..

God Bless Long live..
The Force!
Freedom Force😊

Epimethee

Yeah, Hmarr, cheers indeed to this wonderful community!
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

mac402

Ditto! A really great modding community. Everybody here is chill and polite. And it's very active for its size.

SickAlice

Always ask questions. It's the only way to learn and ever person here was at the point at some point or another where they didn't know a thing and had to ask. Far as problems goes I think that's shared so you're in good company. We don't talk about much of this, we keep it civil and positive around here but most of us have incurred some bad luck over the years and are recently. Myself lost the family the same kind of way, lost a lot of people to death (Twelve now in less than the past year), so on and likewise this is a therapeutic thing. A task to commit to and produce working results that please other people. So how you do and you are family here and welcome to ask for things. There's no annoying in a place like this by the way. The whole point of this site is to use it to talk and ask for things so you do no wrong when you do just that. Last, I hope any good moments are finding you these days whenever they can to offset the losses you've experienced. I know how important that is even if it's a thing that seems simple to others.

BentonGrey

Welcome back, Hmarrs!  I'm sorry that there was so much pain in between, but we're glad you're here.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/