News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Christmas is coming

Started by Randomdays, November 29, 2021, 12:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperPoweredYank

Great job on everything RD!  :thumbup: Though I must ask, what's with Falcon's visor?

cranlox

For Ratchet, let me know if you want some curl in the tail - it looks a little strange sticking straight out.

Yes is a great idea a few of curl

All your work is amazing
It really makes you want to be able to play with them. I am very tempted to wear them for hours.
I have liked each and every one of them.

Randomdays

Cranlox and Yank - you're welcome

Cranlox - should be quick to curve the tail

Yank - I'm not sure on the visor - the skin for it is the basic brown seen. The white triangles would have been an overlay that might have been lost due to the skin replacement issues mentioned earlier. I'll take a last look before uploading.

Hopefully Felicia will be done when I get home from work today. The claws need to be looked at and the tail - the tail in the pic is from the original mesh, but might work better than the Felicia tail. She was also made of a large number of small meshes like Captain Falcon and had skin replacement issues.

I'll also have to check out the original mesh to see if its that or me, but she has an extreme hip sway when walking that stretches the mesh noticeably. If its only in the walk, I can deal with it.

SuperPoweredYank

What's the name of Falcon's visor texture? I can try retexturing it  myself after you upload.

Randomdays

Felicia is done.A lot of tweaks to get it there. Kept the original tail mesh and gave it a simple small skin.

The hip sway seems to only present in normal walk. Its kept for now and I'll see how bad it is in-game.

She appears very broken up in the FF character viewer, but almost no error in the FFvt3R one.

Yank - f05d5f29.tga.

The original file was 64x32 and looks to be a half skin with the other half of the visor mesh using a mirror of the skin - I'm not sure if the mirror part is working.

I stretched the skin to a standard 64x64 just in case, but it didn't seem to make a difference. The original skin has renamed by adding a one at the end.

Looking at the mesh and temporarily deleting things in nifskope, the triangles are unskinned small meshes beneath both the visor and the face.

It's 'Tri objDrawCall_0222.00 7" in nifskope. I changed the y value just enough to bring them on top of the visor to make it close to the original.

SuperPoweredYank

Quote from: Randomdays on December 21, 2021, 12:10:39 AM

Looks awesome! :thumbup: I am giddy with anticipation of getting my hands on this guy.

Randomdays

Cranlox and Yank - Glad you're looking forward to them - it makes the effort worthwhile.

All files checked and readmes done. All files uploaded except for Ratchet, who still needs his tail fixed, and the Air Elemental, that needs his eyes adjusted.

Still waiting on the 'modern' Ancient One and the Water Elemental.

Good news on the Fire Elemental - He won't work in the FFvt3R character viewer, but he seems to works fine in the game. I replaced the standard melee idle, walk and run animations with the idle one, but the original animations are still there if you want them.

He looks impressive in game with the hellfire ranged attack.

Uploaded to the mega site under a new subfolder under the Christmas folder - Christmas 2021

My mega site is here - https://mega.nz/folder/bxoATQBA#zhsyE8hp1uwMeDk7r17BcQ

Download away! Let me know about any tweaking that needs to be done.

RD

cranlox

Already drooling over all your eternal and dedicated gift.
They look impressive. I'm going to check them today. THANK YOU!
I've taken the time to make ChatBlank's distinct palette the evil version of Adrien (CatNoir)
I have raised the light to the character in the nif to make him look more radiant with energy.

Here I share it
https://www.mediafire.com/file/72pkxnm42vw4ukn/chatBlank.rar/file
and I made them some simple portraits x if you want them
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zr4d3qxfea61hug/PortaitMiraculous.rar/file

Sullivan always has his right leg raised but if I remove the keyframe and see the clean mesh without animation it looks normal.
Will there be a way to correct it?
I know it's just a detail.
For the rest, the 3 characters are perfect for me; CatNoir Sullivan and LadyBug

thanks again!

Randomdays

male_hulking_brute has the one leg forward and the other back, not raised, in its idle - the Earth Elemental use the same kfs and looks the same.

Since its based on male_hulking, try some keyframe swaps with one of the other versions and see if they work.

SuperPoweredYank

Just downloaded the meshes you made for me RD. They're awesome! :thumbup:

And because you used Gren's cape for Batman I was able to correct the inaccurate colors Rocksteady used for Animated Batman's cape. (They made it a single color instead of the more accurate two-tone.)

cmdrkoenig67

Awesome Felicia mesh, RD!

Dana

SickAlice

Nice stuff here all. No needs myself and I've been out lately, lot of busy this month for me though happy holidays to all of you be what it may.

cmdrkoenig67

Super elemental meshes (I had to go back and look at the earlier pages to see if I missed anything and of course, I did...LOL!), RD!! Thank you so much!!!! Happy holidays! Merry Christmas!

Dana

Randomdays

You're welcome all, and Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas to all who observe it.

I think the last 4 meshes should make it online before Christmas.

1)Yank - good job on the cape - I'd like a copy of that. It was easier than setting up the included cape to Gren's armature, and it fit the mesh well when tested in game. Same with Felicia's tail - keeping the original instead of importing hers.

2)Dana - Let me know how the elementals work out and if you need anything tweaked. I see some minor cracking on the Earth Elemental's back right shoulder in-game. Looking at that. Started some work on the NWN 'wave' water elemental mentioned before. Looks like it should be easy to work with with the poly count not too high. I'll probably rig to the fx mesh as well, just the arms and spine1. It came with an 'invisible' skin that wouldn't export, but it looks like it was just a clear skin with alpha turned on. It already had uv setup and took a normal skin - I'm going to look for a basic blue water skin to put on it with alpha turned on, along with the fire elemental eyes again.

3) Anyone - minor request - I kept the white holster from Gren's Punisher for General Ross. I'd like a minor kitbash of the extras.tga to turn it to black, brown, or some more natural looking color to fit the general

4) Cranlox - portraits are always nice and something that I seem to never get around to.

5) SA - Good to hear from you. Hope things go well over the holidays and next year. I was able to find some stl's of most of Darkwing's rogues gallery, as well as Gosalyn and Muddlefoot junior. I'll try to get them in game though they're not the easiest to work with. Let me know if you want to try any of them. I'd love to see Gosalyn in-game as the Quiverwing Quack.

RD

SuperPoweredYank

Randomdays

Yank -extras grabbed! Thanks

Ratchet's tail curled a bit - uploaded

Corrected the eyes on the Air Elemental - uploaded

Applied a water texture from Half Life 2 to the Water Elemental. Activated Alpha for the the mesh for transparency. Will be rigging it either tonight or tomorrow.

cranlox

This Ratchet tail looks great. Thanks! I was testing the keyframes of various characters in LadyBug, I found some compatible ones that fit very well.
I'll already be testing a ratchet. Thanks!

I don't know if you had something like that in mind? to upgrade the general's weapon pocket

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mo3zs1t6u1vrrr3/skins.rar/file

Here an alternative with Sulivan hair on both arms without the gray cloth on the left arm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qzelen516pnaqq4/skin1.tga/file

I also corrected the ChatBlank mask and his portrait had not realized that it was also in the opposite color. The Eyes in blue snow were drawn from scratch.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5xb6uv42nl7oomb/Cat_Noir_UI_Diffuse.TGA/file

Update the portrait for Sullivan and ChatBlank by correcting the mask
Portrait New ChatBlank: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ax1obn006b29phm/portraitNewChatBlank.TGA/file
Portrait Sullivan Mirrorverse: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dntch2pvhztuauw/portraitSulivan.TGA/file

Here I share the fx of Lady Bug, which is a yoyo that launches as a projectile.
Also the Cat Noir Melee called Cataclysm (it is a melee that works with acid burn to the maximum and with its maximum energy )
The audio is Latin Spanish because I didn't get the original and I'm used to that version.
The sounds of impact and destruction are original.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nav60b5o08bnsc7/miraculousFX.rar/file

Randomdays

1) Thanks Cranlox - the General Ross holsters are perfect. Downloaded as well as the alternate Sullivan and portraits. Also the one you sent by PM.

2)  Downloaded the corrected Batman Cape

3) Finished the Water Elemental and the Ancient One. The Water Elemental has two versions - male_basic and male_basic_fx. The FX version doesn't fit as will as the Fire Elemental did with the blue "flames" being emitted. Scoped onto an effects version it may look good.

The Ancient one looks good in most poses, but the long sleeves are whacked when carrying an object or pole. Not much I can do about that so far. The only thing that would probably work would be to 'shrink' the sleeves closer to the arms in Blender.

Testing and doing readmes. Uploaded soon.

Edit -  Both Ancients ones are for FF, but only seem to work for FFvt3R.

Files Uploaded

SickAlice

Same at you. Celebrating quaintly else, well a lot of loss incoming right now so it is what it is for the time being and I'm just trying to make the best of it however I can. Next year plans are pretty scattered given the circumstances though I'm pretty sold at moving back to the desert and settling there. I think I've had my fill of winter weather.

heroidosilencio

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY HERE, SPECIALLY, Randomdays.

Randomdays, thank you for the fantastic gifts! You are incredible!!!  God Bless you!!!!  I loved all the meshes.
Thank you for your efforts and for spending your time doing these fantastic masterpieces!!!  You made some persons happy, like me.

MERRY CHRISTIMAS!!!

cmdrkoenig67

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Dana

cranlox

Merry Christmas to RD and everyone who participated in this thread that was super interesting :thumbup: :thumbup:

windblown

Those were some nice presents RD, I especially like those elementals.