Trying to contact someone and could use a little help.

Started by Randomdays, July 18, 2021, 08:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

Hi all,

When going thru some links that Daglob had put up, I found a blog with some ff skins on it;

https://cralozoidworld.blogspot.com/

My problem is he's hosting some of the Looney Tunes meshes and skopes that I imported and did with the help of detourne_me some time back.

I don't really have a problem with him hosting them, but when I downloaded a couple, I saw that the readme files had been stripped out of them, and I'm not really happy about that.

I created an account on the 'blogger site, but was unable to post - part of the site is in spanish so I'm not sure what the messages are.

All I would ask if I could let him know is that the files are are up on my mega site, and that he can delete his links to mediafire and re-up the original files with the readmes there.

RD

cranlox

cranlox

I had put this text:
I do not know the author who was responsible for making these creations but they are amazing and I do not plan to lose them. For that reason I share them. In case the author knows. Or that you do not want to be distributed I request that you inform me and I will download them immediately.