News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Totally Buried

Started by BentonGrey, September 16, 2020, 04:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Howdy guys, I just wanted to drop y'all a line and let everyone know that I'm still alive but am super, ridiculously busy this semester.  I've ended up with 6 classes, which have 6 different preps, and that is just a ridiculous workload.  I'm working somewhere around 60-70 hours a week, so I find myself with zero time for FF.  Don't worry though, I'm not leaving the community and I'm not abandoning my projects.  I'll be back, as soon as this deathmarch of a semester is over.  I hope you're all doing well and staying safe!  Take care guys, and I'm sorry if anyone has been looking for me or waiting on me for anything.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

You do you and always reading someone is safe is a good thing. I'd hazard a guess right now everyone is buried by one thing or another, hopping and difficult times as they are and completely understands. I certainly am and do and the projects here cross my mind with some regret yet I just have to much on my plate to get to it right now. My plus news is everything is set for my mother to come live with me for the season as of the end of October. It's been harder then much else on me having my family on the other side of the country and being unable to spend time with them.