News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

ECCC

Started by SickAlice, March 03, 2020, 09:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Somewhat random I know but just dropping a little info here beforehand. While the site itself is saying they are going ahead in full and the news outlets following suit many of the named companies and guests are over on the social networks saying they already backed out. Just so no one goes there and finds out the person they went to see isn't there. I'm familiar myself with concert series were the acts didn't show but the vendor forgot to mention it to the ticket buyers. Else if anyone is stay safe.

Panther_Gunn

I also heard today they're planning on carrying on as normal, but didn't hear anything about guests cancelling (not that I'm shocked about no info).  Since tickets typically sell out within the first week of availability, I doubt they'll be offering any kind of refunds because X% of their guests don't show.  Hopefully they'll at least refund people who bought the guest autograph/photo op packages, even if it's done on the day, semi-hush-hush.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

SickAlice

Yeah, just head over to Twitter and Facebook and chat with some of the artists and writers, they're all on the subject and having round robins with everyone else involved to try and get an idea of what things are going to look like. The majority of the people(talent) that came on so far apologized and said they're a no show. Not knocking them, it should be cancelled for safeties sakes imo. Not a pandemic yet but there's no reason to temp fate with confirmed cases of the virus having shown up in the same area.