Christmas Challenge 2019-Merry Christmas

Started by daglob, December 02, 2019, 06:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Yeah, I know I should have done this yesterday, but here it is now.

Time for the Christmas Challenge: make some kind of holiday themed content, either a skin, a scope, something, anything.

Rules are simple:

Post a picture or some kind of way to enjoy your creation.

Deadline is December 25th (but, as always, if you need a little more time, take it; we'll wait)

Have fun.

Photoshop is still giving me fits, so here are some old pictures:

SickAlice

I have something coming. Cheating and it's a skin for another pack already but take it as you will.

daglob

daglob

Scarlet Fever and Absinthe aren't really Chistmassy, but they are red and green...

C'mon, guys, help me out here; I  can't run Photoshop, Y'all have to do it.

SuperPoweredYank

Here's a Christmas Sky King to go with DaGlob's other X-Mas FF team skins.

daglob

THAT looks fantastic! Hopefully you will post that sucker someplace... y'know, for us content hoarders.

oktokels

Christmas Spirit Doctor Fate

Recolored skin on dc universe online skope by detourne_me.

daglob

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on December 07, 2019, 05:41:21 AM

Scarlet Fever and Absinthe aren't really Chistmassy, but they are red and green...

C'mon, guys, help me out here; I  can't run Photoshop, Y'all have to do it.

Sweet! Though I have to admit, I'm not at all familiar with either character but I love them!

daglob

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on December 09, 2019, 01:02:24 AM

Sweet! Though I have to admit, I'm not at all familiar with either character but I love them!

They are originals, from a series of stories I was doing for a Champions APAZine. Scarlet Fever has mind control, but it has a side effect in that it raises the body temperature and... interest... of the target. Absinthe is her daughter, and has a similar power, except that it also makes people feel like they are drunk. And interested. Fever's power is strictly psionic, but Absinthe's abilities are tied into the target's sense of smell. And she can stick a "patch" on you that will let you take the effect with you.

SuperPoweredYank

Figured I'd post this in this thread too. Here's a download link for the Sky King skin for those interested.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pipQG8Hk2OZCdaVaD3w8Ph8fnIW3Keb7

daglob

Cyber Burn

Well since I don't think I'll be able to participate this year, I'll post a few from years prior.

cranlox

cranlox

Thank you very much is excellent! :thumbup: :thumbup:

daglob

Photoshop works with the laptop, but I'm having trouble with colors. Anyway, below is just a bunch of Photoshop tricks:

Everybody's favorite insect is feeling a lot like Christmas.

daglob

Quote from: oktokels on December 08, 2019, 03:00:17 PM
Christmas Spirit Doctor Fate

Recolored skin on dc universe online skope by detourne_me.

Hmmm... are we gonna get a chance to down load that?

And... there is one week left, so let's get all that mistletoe and tinsel out and have at it.

oktokels

Download available at my hero files thread; doctor fate tab.  :thumbup:

daglob

SickAlice

This is an alt skin for a large project that isn't quite ready for release mainly because I'm making custom keyframes. The skin is based on the work of Ryan Kincaid.

daglob

SickAlice

Glad you like it. Hope you like the full thing more, I put more work into it than you'd believe especially trying to make everything a replica of the comic counterpart. Seeing this screenshot I realize I should add another hairstyle switch, a less poofy one for hats. Better put on an album, drink some coffee and fire up the 3d program and PS then. Happy holidays, hope everyone is getting what they wished for.

SickAlice

There. Hows that? A little more form fitting and gives the skopers another thing to play with down the line.

daglob

Cyber Burn

Nothing fancy, just a re-color of my Minute Man skin.

daglob

Christmas has come and gone, but if you have something nearly finished, please feel free to post it (I have something I hope to finish soon). But otherwise, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas...