Some of Afghan Ant's Originals and then some misc

Started by DetroitBerserker, March 03, 2019, 07:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DetroitBerserker

Sadly none of Afghan Ant's original or avatar creations survived via wayback machine.

Mainly I'm looking for Nubia, The Elemen, and his many forms of his Avatar(Afghan Ant, the depowered version, the female version, and the kid version).

OH! I've also been hunting for the Yellow Lantern Alan Scott mesh for awhile, but I figured If i hopped through enough of my yahoo group memberships, I'd find it.(No luck yet)

I also posted a request in the Sound board for the EZ voicepack if it still exists for :ff:, but there's not much traffic on that board.

If you can help me out with any or all of these requests and need an email location, It's ColinKitchen@gmail.com

Thank Ya kindly.
"His (Odin's) men rushed forward without armor, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were as strong as bears or wild bulls, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon themselves".

spydermann93

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kkgacngm3ggcch3/AA_Request.7z/file

This has a bunch of AA's avatars (female, kid, and various versions of his male avatar), the Q-Men, and YL's Alan Scott mesh.

daglob

There are a lot of avatars here:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2s9448rbg6o6e/Avatars_FF1

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/n3ddvabap783a/Avatars_FFv3R

Get Spydermann's too (I did), because, despite my best efforts, I don't have everything.

I've got EZVoice someplace; I just haven't found it.

spydermann93

DetroitBerserker

Awesome. Thank you guys very much. I especially like the Air guy from the Elemen. I appreciate the characters who look like they could fit right into the freedom force world with powersets not fully represented in the game, and Afghan Ant had some great original stuff in that vein,
"His (Odin's) men rushed forward without armor, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were as strong as bears or wild bulls, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon themselves".

spydermann93

Yeah, his original work is fantastic!

It's a shame that his Weird World stuff never came out. The character he and Unko were working on looked awesome.

daglob

Quote from: spydermann93 on March 05, 2019, 02:15:00 AM
Yeah, his original work is fantastic!

It's a shame that his Weird World stuff never came out. The character he and Unko were working on looked awesome.

Some of it did. I don't remember if the mod came out, but a lot of the characters did before the site went down.

spydermann93

Thanks for the head's up, Glob!

I thought that the ones that came out were older versions of the characters, though. Do you know if the ones that were released were the updated ones?

daglob

I'm not sure. I got them at the time.

It looks like some of them are here:

http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/afghanant.html

Look under Originals. I still don't know if they are old, new, or what.

DetroitBerserker

Ah! I had forgotten about the heroforge backup area for his stuff. Thank ya kindly.

I should browse through those avatars deeper. I've been wanting to do some kind of generational group of characters like the JSA using meshes and skins that fit the feel of the time periods, and I'm looking around for something I could use as a golden age iron man styled character that progresses into the various forms of Courtnall 6's avatars.

Edit: also on the hunt for any and all skins for the base game's normal people meshes(the male and female civilian meshes, Clint, Nick craft, male_suit, the various forms of thugs, of inner, etc) and some of the community creations in the same vein, just normal people with guns and such.

daglob

daglob

DetroitBerserker

There's a lot to love in that thread, thanks for directing me, I just wish I knew where or how to get them.

They also reminded me of Caravaggio and I think DJ's Nazi superteam. I had them on my old PC before the death of my processor.

Sorry about the large quantity of requests, I've gone a little crazy into rebuilding my skins and meshes folder lately as a distraction from certain elements of my life currently.

Freedom Force organization and hero creation focuses me and has me feel like I've got a little control over my life.

Oldest step-son, only 14, has been experimenting with marijuana and busted on a near annual basis for the past 3 years. I came home from work on thursday and my house reeked so bad I had to open the windows. I've locked down his phone, taken the door off his room, and procured several drug tests to kick this into high gear.

His dad has been minimizing it, and I'm half expecting that he stole his most recent acquisition from his Dad's apartment, but that's just unconfirmed conjecture.

daglob

You get them by asking. I've thought about posting the alternate thugs and villains on Mediafire with the avatars.

Cyber Burn

Go through my thread here: http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=59118.0

You'll find a variety of useful stuff. There will hopefully be more to come as time permits.