News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Healing

Started by oktokels, December 16, 2018, 02:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oktokels

Hey Guys, i have a problem with the "healing" stat swap...
When i put this special to a custom character and watch it on rumble room, every attack that this custom char do seems to heal the enemy. Every beam that this char do, have a heal stat swap.
But if i change the attack type, say from beam to melee, or from beam to projectile, it seems to work, but it affects other type of powers....

Any clue on this???  :banghead:

Oh, im playing  :ffvstr: on windows 10, FFX 3.3.

oktokels

Quote from: oktokels on December 16, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
Any clue on this???  :banghead:
havent found a solution for this one yet...
does anybody have a problem similar to this when playing with characters with healing powers?  :banghead:

spydermann93

All attacks of the same type, eg Mental Blank, will be swapped whether they're melee, projectile, beam, etc.

Is that what you're experiencing or is it something else?

oktokels

Quote from: spydermann93 on February 10, 2019, 03:46:51 AM
Is that what you're experiencing or is it something else?

for some reason, my healer characters also heal enemies when they attack. i usually give them a beam attack called "heal", swaping energy surge stat for heal, in control center. then when i watch them in rumble room, sometimes they will heal enemies when they attack them with, eg, melee powers....i tried making change to the ai file, change animation, fx, attack type, mark "friends only", but nothing seems to correct this.... :banghead: any help or guide will be appreciated  :thumbup: