SAME MESHS MAKES PART OF THE SKIN DISAPPEAR IN THE CHARACTER SELECTION SCREEN

Started by heroidosilencio, July 31, 2018, 12:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

I noticed that some meshes in the selection screen, when you click to see the other skins, some meshes has the trick
to make part of the skin  disappear. One exemple is MM. Marvel from Afeghan ant and Wonderwoman.

Looking at the skins I noticed that part of the trick is because AA put a hole in the skin.  My doubts are:

1) What program do I use for making that hole in the skin to make it does not appear.
2) And, what tech do I use to make part of the node behave like that??

daglob

Luis, can you give us a screen shot? It may be that the "bones" (bips?) have been set to be transparent (or something , I don't know what else to call it) instead of hidden. If you open them in Nifscope and click on the "hole" (whether it shows in Nifscope or not) the "bone" will show up as a white outline. Then just rightclick>flags>hidden>accept and it should be gone. Turning the pieces invisible (by increasing the alpha setting, I think) doesn't always do this, I can't tell you why some meshes that this has been done to have "holes" and some don't.

heroidosilencio

I will send you the mesh so you can take a look.
But it does not get invisible all the time, just when you click to see a new skin.

heroidosilencio

For exemple,  The mesh Wonderman_Reborn.

we canwill see that Wonderwoman's skirt disapear in the FFVTR characters's screen when I click to see the other skins from Wonder Woman

. But it happens only in some skins. In the standard skin folder , the skirt is always there.

heroidosilencio

Now, I understand. Daglob taught me. It is all about alpha channels.
Thank you for always helping me, Bill.  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: