Looking for an item that resembles this?

Started by laughing paradox, April 16, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

I tried Gren's Black Bolt antenna, but it doesn't seem to be a traditional piece.

Thanks for any help!

Cyber Burn

Hey LP, glad to see you on the boards. I'm not at my PC right now, so I can't check on this, but have you looked at Bearded's "Black Bolt " Mesh?

If that doesn't work, there may be something on the Models Resource Website that might work for you.

daglob

I checked both Bearded's and Vertex's Black Bolt, but neither looks exactly (or much) like the item in the picture.

Deaths Jester

Have you checked out the fork on top of Gren's Lockjaw? That might work...maybe. If not...let me think a bit...I might have an idea where else you might find something like it. (times like this I wish my comp was working so I could pull up my mesh collection and look...)
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

It goes only a little way into the dog's head. It might could be sculpted in Blender.

Deaths Jester

...for some reason I keep thinking that one of Gren's Celestial meshes has something like this too but I don't know which one or if I'm thinking of something else. Worth a look at least...

daglob

Eson has a staff that resembles that thing.

Deaths Jester

It would need to be resized but that shouldn't be to hard...

laughing paradox

Thank you so much, guys! I really appreciate it.

Eson's staff looks exactly like what I could use.. some slight alpha-enabling and I should be good. Thanks again! :-)

Deaths Jester