News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

I this mesh scopable?

Started by daglob, November 28, 2016, 01:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I found a mesh called "Blain" at the Freedom Force Meshes 1 Yahoo Group. The author is listed as Unknown, and the poster is mijman2k. Is this scopable and releasable? I used Nifscope to make it refer to a skin and to shift things around so they could be skinned. I don't know if it is fair game or not.

detourne_me

I think we can call a statute of limitations on the mesh, it's been over ten years, for a game with a community down to a hundred members, charging/making no money... but i'm just a run-of-the-mill crypto-anarchist that believes in open source and fair use, so opinions may vary.

hmarrs

Quote from: detourne_me on November 28, 2016, 03:16:21 AM
I think we can call a statute of limitations on the mesh, it's been over ten years, for a game with a community down to a hundred members, charging/making no money... but i'm just a run-of-the-mill crypto-anarchist that believes in open source and fair use, so opinions may vary.
Id say but this is..." just me".... The fact that you put it out there on this Thread releases you from any misunderstandings that may occur.
I'm of the Mindset of ..."Detourne me"...But again that's... "just me"