daglob

THAT is really something.

What's in the fire effect?

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on October 29, 2016, 04:46:58 PM
THAT is really something.

What's in the fire effect?

Hey, I'm an Assassin, when it's my time, there is no way that I'm not going to BURN!!!

daglob

No, no, I understand that. I meant what does the fire texture look like? It looks like more than just red, orange, and yellow. Kinda like a pumpkin... :pumpkin-bigsmile:

Cyber Burn

Got it,  :doh: I actually pulled this from one of Flash's old Skins, my attempts just looked horrid.

daglob

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Polychrome from Dan Brereton's Nocturnals is a mix of INK bits with newly minted hair, a weighted cap, jacket and belt bits.
She can be found on my Independent page here:
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/other.html

daglob

BentonGrey

I made it!  I made it by the skin of my teeth, but I made it nonetheless! 

Check it out guys, my very belated Halloween mod is actually being released on A Halloween...just not the one it was originally intended for.  :unsure:

This thread is full of amazing stuff.  This has been a really great challenge, and I will sing the proper praises of all of the cool projects that have shown up here lately, though first I'm going to go collapse because this was a sprint!

Happy Halloween guys, and welcome to Ghostbusters: Trick or Terror II!

I'm just BARELY getting this one in under the wire, but I am proud to release the second episode in the Halloween adventures of everyone's favorite spirit chasers, the Ghostbusters!  Join them for another mysterious case as they are called to a foreboding locale and face strange events that just might be connected to their previous Halloween misadventure.

As before, this is a simple, one mission story, but I had a blast making it, and I hope you will have a good time with it as well.  So come on, celebrate Halloween in style, with the kings of creep, the Ghostbusters!

This release includes the original mod as well as the new mission and foes.  You can download the whole thing here:

https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/ghostbusters-trick-or-terror-2-released/
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Podmark on October 30, 2016, 06:06:29 PM
That looks really cool CB!

Thanks Pod, I still feel like the Skin is missing something though, it just doesn't have that "Pop", you know?

@ SickAlice: I have to admit, I'm not familiar with the Nocturnals, but she looks great.

@Benton: I am sooo looking forward to this!!!

BentonGrey

Thanks guys!  I hope y'all enjoy it.  It's a rush job, so it might be rough around the edges...and in the center...but I'm really happy with the writing.  :)

Now to give proper praise to all these great Halloween projects!

I LOVE all of the Daglob costumes.  That is so much fun, and they look great, guys!

WB, that is such a cool idea, X-Men going as other X-Men.  That's just delightful.  Great work!

I don't know the Nocturnals, but those guys all look really good, DG and SA!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Another Halloween has come and gone. All the haints and spirits and monsters and fiends have rounded their little world with a sleep.

Next up: Christmas!

spydermann93

daglob

I've thought about it, but, other than Pirgrimpool, could never really come up with much.

Do you have any suggestions?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on November 01, 2016, 06:44:52 PM
I've thought about it, but, other than Pirgrimpool, could never really come up with much.

Do you have any suggestions?

A Mini-Mod where we get to hunt Turkeys?

daglob

Do we have a turkey? Alice gave us all sorts of chickens...

Cyber Burn

I think RandomDays may have ported a Turkey.

daglob

Maybe you hunt turkeys while Alice's chicken people run interference? Or just a plain turkey hunt.

That wouldn't really be fair. Kryptonian turkeys, maybe?

detourne_me

I think it was Bevo that made a pretty great Solomon Kane skope. maybe a mini-mod?