Halloween Challenge 2016-All Over

Started by daglob, October 02, 2016, 03:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on October 09, 2016, 12:09:32 PM
here's a third Ghost Rider skope, that I  think qualifies for the Halloween challenge. It's Alejandra Blaze skoped from the Marvel Heroes game onto Grenadier's Warrior Woman

You guys are all just killing this Challenge...  :o

I'll go hide my head in shame now...  :blink:

daglob

Lest we forget:

This is Boogeyman, my avatar's evil twin (actually, #12 in the series of androids they belong to. The Glob is #13).

At one time, I had The Glob use Shape Shift to change to some other forms. The Hulk here, Superman, and Batman are kittbashed skins (although I did Superman) and we also have Spiderman. I checked and My computer still won't let Shape-shift work.

daglob

Here is a skin of an alternate Spiderman costume, and The Glob showing how much fun it is to be a shape-shifter.

spydermann93

I'm loving these Globtasic Disguises, Glob!

BentonGrey

Wow!  There is a lot of cool stuff in here.  I really love the Cyber Burn Halloween skope, and that female Ghost Rider is pretty darn cool.  I also love all of the 'Glob forms.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

detourne_me

daglob

daglob

windblown

daglob

BentonGrey

Ha!  Both of those costume skins are absolutely hilarious, DG!  I LOVE them!  What fun!  That 'Bobbie Fett' is great too. :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I'm hoping to have 1 Skin done for next week, and if all goes well, then maybe a Skope (With a Skin) as well.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 21, 2016, 09:05:04 PM
I'm hoping to have 1 Skin done for next week, and if all goes well, then maybe a Skope (With a Skin) as well.
:)

Hey, Pod, I could send Bobbie to you... The skin is the same as came with Bobba Fett, just re=arranged.

Ozymandiasveis

I'm definitely using the new Alej and alternate spidey skope when I play rumble rooms marvel battles it looks awesome!

spydermann93

deanjo2000

I've only had my new suit less than a week and globs already been seen wearing it on the town  :o

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

Podmark

Quote from: daglob on October 21, 2016, 09:14:42 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 21, 2016, 09:05:04 PM
:)

Hey, Pod, I could send Bobbie to you... The skin is the same as came with Bobba Fett, just re=arranged.

Sure you can send her my way.
podmark1
@
gmail.com
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

C'mon folks; this challenge is the one that usually has the most participation.

daglob

I've posted this before under the heading something like "If you see this Batman is really dead", but it's kind of Halloweenish.

windblown

I'm enjoying this thread a lot, so I made Havok and Polaris to join the challenge dressed up as Cyclops and Jean on the cover of Uncanny X-men 137.

I've always wanted to take part of one of this challenges but I never had time until now.

spydermann93

daglob

That is fantastic!

This is a kind of spooky character: Nabu, disembodied helmet, cape, and gloves. Just a WIP

daglob

Cyber Burn

I'm still having issues with the Skope (The Gun keeps disappearing during the "Ranged_Gun" animations), but if I wait until I figure that one out, this would probably never get posted.

You can't really tell from the pic, but the Sword's handle is a Jack O' Lantern.