News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Overwatch

Started by Rick Battlemage, May 22, 2016, 09:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Battlemage

Hi guys,

So Overwatch is coming out this Tuesday. I played some in the open beta. It was a lot of fun!

Anyone from here getting it?

spydermann93

Tuesday? No dice.

I got Total Warhammer to plow through :thumbup:

Talavar

I'm playing it, and it is a blast.  I'm not usually that much of an FPS player, but then, I gravitate to tanks in Overwatch, so my terrible aim isn't as much of a detriment.

BentonGrey

There isn't room in my life these days for games that are only multiplayer, though I'm curious if it is split-screen multi.  It looks cool; that's sure enough.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Talavar

Quote from: BentonGrey on May 29, 2016, 01:24:06 AM
There isn't room in my life these days for games that are only multiplayer, though I'm curious if it is split-screen multi.  It looks cool; that's sure enough.

Sadly, I don't think the console version has that option.  The PC definitely doesn't.

BentonGrey

Then I have zero interest.  I'm too old for only online multiplayer.  :P
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Rick Battlemage

Yeah, I'm usually not an fps guy myself. However Overwatch has a very low difficulty threshold. I also enjoy playing tanks the most. Reinhard and Winston are my favorites. I also enjoy playing support a lot.

UnfluffyBunny

mei is bae.... she kills all day >.>

Talavar

Quote from: UnfluffyBunny on June 01, 2016, 09:47:57 AM
mei is bae.... she kills all day >.>

Mei is the devil!  Only a couple of characters are more aggravating to someone playing Reinhardt, and those (Tracer & Genji) only in pretty skilled hands.