News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

character tool slow frame rate

Started by deano_ue, July 03, 2016, 02:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano_ue

this tends to happen a lot me, i can view meshes fine but theyre animations look so slow and clunky. like theyre moving in slow motion or a lower frame rate is that makes any sense

BentonGrey

What Windows are you using, UE?  I've had some minor issues in Windows 10.  Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Murdock

I tend to notice this too. Particularly when i have other programs running in the background. So i'm assuming it's probably issues with memory or ram. It's either that or it could be that you've got too many characters/meshes/skins saved.
Taking a break due to RL issues.

spydermann93

I've had this problem before.

Check your background processes and make sure that a copy of it isn't running in the background.  Happened to me once, and once I got rid of the duplicate, it ran fine.

detourne_me

I've had this issue quite a bit too, and surprisingly enough it will put more strain on my video card than the Witcher 3 on ultra settings. I'm sure we know well enough to that the mod tools were kind of an afterthought for Irrational, and a lot of features were never fully implemented. The hero file/mesh/skin bundle feature would've been great if it worked properly.
Well I'm sure that when they wrote the program they never imagined players with 20+ gigs of custom characters.

daglob

Or four times that many... in each game...