Request a Suit of Techinical Armor for original.....

Started by qwert44643_39, February 01, 2016, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwert44643_39

Im looking for a suit of armor thats akin to Iron Mans thats dark in color and will work with FF2
Im want ing it to be an original character.......
If anyone has any tips or links please post...
Ive searched various siters but aint found one yet...thanks.
qwert
Qwert
qwert_44643@yahoo.com

Amazo Version 2.2

have you tried the shadow blade character at force of paradox? you can get it here:

http://forceofparadox.byethost31.com/cyber_burn.html?ckattempt=1

its an original character, and its dark, and its armored, and its for  :ffvstr:
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

qwert44643_39

Thanks for the time and link....i looked at it and well with all respect to the modder it looks a awfull lot like ironman reskinned...i wanted more of an original mesh/skin.
Qwert
qwert_44643@yahoo.com

qwert44643_39

Is skindex still around...it was really popular with FF but i cant find it except for some minecraft skins
Qwert
qwert_44643@yahoo.com

Cyber Burn

Quote from: qwert44643_39 on February 01, 2016, 08:06:41 PM
    Im looking for a suit of armor thats akin to Iron Mans thats dark in color and will work with FF2

Does this mean that you are requesting a brand new custom Skin? When you're not clear on what you want, you're not going to get it.

daglob

...And Skindex, unfortunately, is gone.

If you are requesting a new mesh (best chance is for a scope), you might also include a detailed descrition, pictures/links ("helmet like this, boots like this, backpack, like this"), or a sketch of some sort (I realize that not everybody can draw). As a matter of fact, that would help find an existing mesh/scope if one exists.

qwert44643_39

Im just wanting an original mesh/skin of a techinical armored suit thats dark in color thats not "Marvel Popular" something a new hero would appear in....
ive looked over the various  sites linked in all the various threads but im just wanting some thing  for a new play threw.....
Quote from: Cyber Burn on February 01, 2016, 11:57:51 PM

Quote from: qwert44643_39 on February 01, 2016, 08:06:41 PM

Yeah ive been told im not to great at explaining myself........if you look at the above quote i did say it was for an original character......i just wanted a new dark armored suit not to popular in the marvel universe
thought bout manbots but that would be so immersion breaking..

thanks everyone for all the comments and help
qwerty
Qwert
qwert_44643@yahoo.com

qwert44643_39

is there any good armored suits skin/mesh sites to look at for :ffvstr:?
skin dex was really good back then.
Qwert
qwert_44643@yahoo.com