Looking for male_heavy noface fx and male hulking brute fx.

Started by xaphan_deceiver, November 16, 2015, 04:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaphan_deceiver

Thanks Amazo.
The mesh was hexxed from buzz-off many, many years ago. Sorry, didnt realise that some meshes were off limits. Am I allowed to keep it for my own use or should I delete it?
I have downloaded blender. Thanks for the suggestion. Now I get to have fun playing with a new program.  :thumbup:
Thanks again.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: xaphan_deceiver on December 03, 2015, 06:59:48 AM
Thanks Amazo.
The mesh was hexxed from buzz-off many, many years ago. Sorry, didnt realise that some meshes were off limits. Am I allowed to keep it for my own use or should I delete it?
I have downloaded blender. Thanks for the suggestion. Now I get to have fun playing with a new program.  :thumbup:
Thanks again.

As long as no Preview Pics are shown, and its not shared in any way, you should be fine. As for the Meshers whose works are off-limits, and those whose are not, check out this thread, as it should provide some answers:

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=48917.0

Plus, this is just an awesome Community in general, if you ask questions, you'll more than likely get a response.

xaphan_deceiver

No probs. It is a shame that all my original max files were lost in the 2009 GFC (Grossly F'dup Computer) :angry:  or I would have something to give back to the community.
Guess I'll keep doing it for myself.
Thanx Cyber burn.

Cyber Burn

If you're interested, and have 3ds Max, the there are Yahoo Groups which contain Max Files that were created by the members of our Community.