News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

SHIELD agents

Started by Panther_Gunn, March 20, 2016, 05:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

Does anyone have or can point me to stats for generic SHIELD agents?  I've tried classic marvel and ben riely's sites with no results, unless they're filed under something else (checked both Nick & Dum Dum).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

spydermann93

Stats for typical SHIELD Agents and Mandroids can be found on pages 21-22 of the "MU4 GHotMU" pdf found here:

http://www.classicmarvelforever.com/cms/gamers-handbooks.html

If it's Ben Reily's stats that you're looking for, you can find the SHIELD page here:

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/benriely/shield.html

Panther_Gunn

Thank you.  I can understand why I didn't see it in classic marvel, since I tend to just look at the individual profiles instead of the sourcebooks.  But I'm curious what path to follow to find it on Ben's site; it wasn't anything obvious (at least, to me).

Any idea where to find stats on Nick's old needle gun?  I didn't see it on his page on either site.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

spydermann93

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on March 21, 2016, 12:09:51 AM
Thank you.  I can understand why I didn't see it in classic marvel, since I tend to just look at the individual profiles instead of the sourcebooks.  But I'm curious what path to follow to find it on Ben's site; it wasn't anything obvious (at least, to me).

Go to his Marvel Page, "Heroes", and go all the way to the bottom under "Groups" and you'll find SHIELD there. You can also look under Captain America's and Iron Man's "Supporting Cast" sections.

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on March 21, 2016, 12:09:51 AMAny idea where to find stats on Nick's old needle gun?  I didn't see it on his page on either site.

Look at the "MU2 GHotMU" under "Fury, Nick". You'll find the stats there. For convenience:

"Weapons: Fury uses a variety of weapons available in the SHIELD armory, including machine and force pistols. His personalized weapon is a needle gun, which shoots a stream of finely honed slivers up to 6 areas away for Excellent damage on the Edged Throwing column. The needle gun contains 300 rounds and is made of Excellent Strength materials."