How to make some pieces of the mesh invisible??

Started by heroidosilencio, July 30, 2015, 09:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

Hello, guys. I am working with nifskope and a very cool mesh called Hepzibah from INK.
I am putting a diferent tail and a Cheetah skin on it.

The problem with this mesh is that there is a gun that always appears and disappears in the hands of this character mesh.

How do I do to make this gun invisible?

spydermann93

In Nifskope, if you right-click on the gun, there should be a "Flags" sub-menu.  Click on that.

Once there, you will see a checkbox that says "Hide".  Click it and the gun will be invisible.

Note: This will apply to all skins.  If this is a skope specifically for Cheetah, then you don't need to worry about it.  However, if this skope is to encompass both Hepzibah and the Cheetah, then you'll need to do some alpha work, which is beyond my capabilities.

heroidosilencio

spydermann93, I was able to use the mesh I needed turning some parts of it invisible. Thank you.

Do you know how do I do to transfer the movement ranged guns to a mesh and make the guns appear only at the time when the character is shooting??

I transfered alredy the node bits to my mesh and the movement with m25keystransfer, but the guns appear all the time. What do you suggest? Thank you

hoss20

Windlblown had created a thread where he described how to do this. He created a tutorial that Cyber Burn put at his FF Resources Yahoo Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Freedom_Force_Resources/files/NifSkope/

It's named Nifskope Tutorial by Windblown for FFvt3R #1 at the bottom of the page. It would also definitely be a good idea to check through the other tutorials as they contain a lot of valuable information.