News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Infinite Crisis

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, April 05, 2015, 04:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Anyone else playing this?  I normally haven't played much MoBA types because the fanaticism of the playerbase, but with this one new to Steam, I thought I'd join the tide of new players.

And I like it so far.  Enough that I bought the full pack of all champions.  It's still pretty good free to play.  You get 7 permanently unlocked champs for free (Gaslight Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Doomsday, Batman, and Joker) plus the usual rotation of temporarily free ones.

I think it's fun and have noticed relatively little nastiness or noob intolerance.

I'm on there as catwhowalks, if anyone wants to friend me and team up some time.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Silver Shocker

It's just announced that it's shutting down August 14th of this year.

Sigh. Haven't tried it out yet, but now I'll definitely make a point to while I have the chance.

"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

catwhowalksbyhimself

Well, that was fast.  It was only released in March.

It was actually pretty fun too.  And I put money into it, which I now regret.  Oh well, not enough to cry about.

EDIT: Actually, they gave refunds to us pack buyers, so I'm all good now.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

comicstar100

Hopefully someone finds a way to play it on a private server.

Silver Shocker

^^ Online games that go belly up that quick tend to give people their money back. I know that Transformers Universe, which closed in December and was around longer than IC, did.

^ I seriously doubt that will happen, but stranger things have happened. We'll see.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

Distorto

I wasn't really sad to see this game go, I felt like the moba genre and the multi-universed characters didn't work very well. I'd be much more attracted to the game if they released a ton of obscure and unique characters

Silver Shocker

I've tried it out. It's ok. MOBAs, along with Real-Time Strategy games, aren't really my type of game.
~Rocky Balboa