News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

CQ's Skoping Experiments

Started by crimsonquill, October 04, 2014, 02:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonquill

After some time working on various projects and recovering from having my ankle injured... I'm back playing with skopes again since I've been inspired by looking at all of the awesome Hot Toys figures from Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

I decided to mess around with building my own version of one of Tony Stark's Iron Legion robots from Avengers Tower. Just using one of Gren's Iron Man meshes as a base and then adding parts from this and that.

I should have more details added to the Iron Legion this weekend and hopefully finish up my work on Thor as well.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

crimsonquill

Just finished up some skins/skopes today...

First up, Iron Legion... (using one of Gren's Iron Man meshes with bits from here and there.. wanted to get the android look as close as possible).

and second up, Kate Bishop.. (using Windblown and SickAlice's Kari skope with AA's Kate Bishop skin and some parts colored by myself).

Note: These are prototypes for my own experimentation since I'm getting back into the groove again.

- CQ

Cyber Burn

Quote from: crimsonquill on June 11, 2015, 09:38:25 PM

Note: These are prototypes for my own experimentation since I'm getting back into the groove again.

- CQ

Very nice showing. It's always inspiring seeing what other create.

crimsonquill

Since I have been rewatching AGENTS OF SHIELD from the beginning, I have had a urge to start making skopes themed from the MCU.

So, I took the Super_Spy_VX_Gren mesh and merged it with Tomato's Male_Suit_v2 to see what I could come up with for basic agent in suit with weapons. Then I borrowed parts from SickAlice's Agent Coulson to see if I could make a multiskin skope like he usually does using his talents. Course, I had to see if I could do Nick Fury and then I remembered doing a very horrible Tony Stark skope awhile back.. so I tried tackling it using my basic Agent skope and making a full custom set of keyframes so he could hover around just using his Iron Man gauntlets (Just in case Tony couldn't get to his armor but was able to summon his gauntlets).

This is what I ended up with:

What do you all think?

I'm still tweaking the keyframes for Tony but the basic Agent skope is done. Course the skins are just temporary for my versions.. and obviously wouldn't be included since they are makeshifted ones.

- CQ

spydermann93

They look great, CQ!

I really like Tony and Coulson.

Cyber Burn

Agreed, that's a great concept for Stark.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Distorto

martialstorm