News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Rock Paper Shotgun article

Started by JKCarrier, June 28, 2015, 08:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

That was a pretty good article, and the comments were a good read, too. Noticed Urthman posted about The Strangers!

DrMike2000

Wow!
It's kind of funny how they picked the sequel to talk up - I still think the original FF beat it hands down in gameplay, story and art style. But, that's a minor niggle.
That article really makes me want to get the games again and play through them. After all, I have just reinstalled Diablo II, I'm on a retro game kick at the moment

Urthman - thank you :)

Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

Outcast

It's great to see that even to this day. Even when the game is old, people would still write about it and show some love for it. :cool:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Outcast on July 01, 2015, 02:27:34 PM
It's great to see that even to this day. Even when the game is old, people would still write about it and show some love for it. :cool:

That's because we age like fine Wine, and we just keep getting better.  :D

But seriously, after 10 years, how many other Games can say that they have a Community that's as tight knit as ours. Yes, we may have a few ups and downs, but we always get back up, and are always better off for it. So while FF/FFvt3R enjoyable Games, it's the Modding Community that has really brought out the best in them.

style

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 03, 2015, 08:39:12 PM
That's because we age like fine Wine, and we just keep getting better.  :D

But seriously, after 10 years, how many other Games can say that they have a Community that's as tight knit as ours. Yes, we may have a few ups and downs, but we always get back up, and are always better off for it. So while FF/FFvt3R enjoyable Games, it's the Modding Community that has really brought out the best in them.

:thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!