Possible Projects Interest

Started by Randomdays, September 22, 2013, 02:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

At present, I haven't looked at the latest files - not a lot of time for Freedom Force to work on things.

Sorry you're sick -get well soon.

Did you get a chance to look at the Space Ghost Tarantopod? That and MEtallus would be good to finish Space Ghost.

cranlox

Yes I lowered it! but I haven't skinned the Tarantopod yet
I made some aliens and I was trying to capture old drawings, Sam the toucan and Quake, Boxitraxio and Pelopincho.
Tonight I'm sure if I feel good I'll make the Tarantopod with a new skin and upload it
I also found the combat version of Rapunzel, which I think is perhaps more feasible to bring, it is the one from Mirrorverse and I saw that there is Mike Wazozki from the combat armor version that is excellent to accompany the Sullivan that you made. There are many nice characters, including all the ones that come up here and others that I captured and turned out well, it makes me want to bring them back in some way.
Metallus
Metallus had someone who said he would do it that's why I didn't mess with him, I was going to try it when I made Neptul the villain of Blackstar.

cranlox

cranlox

I made some skins for the Tarapod. And I tried to talk to him repeatedly. I don't know why I didn't succeed. It's a minor contribution but I liked how it looked, especially because it distances itself from the ants in the game.
I hope it is to your liking.
the rar file!
HERE!

DoctorRuina

Great work with this minions, guys!

And about Metallus, I had some problems with him. I can't find the appropriate helmet.

DoctorRuina

They are the Spider Woman's minions as seen in "The revenge of the Spider Woman"

cranlox

Here I tried to take a capture of the tail and the head, they came out pretty good and I decided to put them on Dean's Capitan Nipon, it turned out pretty good, although the head has some flaws in the front skin on the left side. I don't know the name of the character but he is a Fish Toad Soldier, at least for now or until we know his name.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5w7ijnshwdzrt36/CRTN+SoldierToad.rar/file

BentonGrey

Lots of really cool stuff in the works here!  I'm really loving all of the classic aliens!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/