News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

most customizable superhero game

Started by comicstar100, June 05, 2015, 07:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comicstar100

Other than freedom force what superhero game do you think is the most customizable?

Jimaras8

Are you looking for MMO's with creatable chracters or with established ones? Because i can' think of any single player more than  :ffvstr:. You can check Marvel heroes with established Marvel characters that allows you to change their powers and costumes.

catwhowalksbyhimself

There's a text based superhero game out there that is very customizable--which is more simple when nearly everything is text.  It isn't my cup of tea, but it's supposed to be quite excellent if you like that sort of thing.  I looked it up and it is called Comic Book Hero by Grey Dog Software.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

spydermann93

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on June 05, 2015, 09:37:05 PM
There's a text based superhero game out there that is very customizable--which is more simple when nearly everything is text.  It isn't my cup of tea, but it's supposed to be quite excellent if you like that sort of thing.  I looked it up and it is called Comic Book Hero by Grey Dog Software.

Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape, I believe it's called.

bearded

I play cbh pretty regular. It is suprisingly complex. It takes a long while to get to the good stuff, for example if you get on a team, there are many different mission types. I do wish I could get into the source code and play around with the rules a bit. Although it is highly customizable, I would change how some of the combat works.

Distorto

How have I not heard of this before!  :o I'm plan on getting it and I'll be sure to share my thoughts.