News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

NiTextureTransformController (how to?)

Started by Distorto, July 07, 2015, 02:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Distorto

So I was able to figure out the flip controller thing. But turns out it doesnt work in  :ffvstr:  :doh:
But I found out that the texture transform controller works in  :ffvstr: :cool: but I don't even know how to use it and I can't seem to find a tutorial about it. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Amazo Version 2.2

uhm, huh?  :blink:  this is way over my head

going by what I've seen in other threads, i would say that maybe mac402, cyber burn, hoss20, windblown, detourne_me, or some of the other major players may be able to help you out (sorry if i left anyone out, it's early, and i'm tired).
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

hoss20

daglob

There are two Rorschach meshes that have animated textures for the face, and I've converted both to FFv3R. They work.

SickAlice

Yeah it works for  :ffvstr:. I gave Volthoom one using the same instructions hoss linked as well used it for a few other things since, Overdrives animated helicopter blade trick and this as used for Luigi's propeller as well right hoss? It's a matter of doing them exactly.  :ffvstr: has all the features of  :ff: and then some, you shouldn't run into limitations with the format.