News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Vision

Started by Undersiege, May 04, 2015, 11:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undersiege

Hello to all!!!
Someone can help me with the creation of a new file hero of Marvel Vision?
Can someone help me about caratteristic and power of this hero?
thanks for help!!!!

Jimaras8

Hello and welcome to the community. I highly recoomend apart from our suggestions to go to http://marvel.wikia.com/Main_Page and type vision in the top bar. Not only they have the history of the character but also an extended description of his powers.

Now, if you are asking specific stats and characterisations i believe that Vision is a little tircky due to his powers. His ability to shift his density make his power incalculable. I would probably go with 6,5,5,6,6 in his stats. The number equal Str, Sp, Ag, End and En in that order. As for atrributes i would recommend mass control, cybernetic brain, solid skeleton, solar powered and flier. Apart from his density Vision has a solar gem which allows him to absorb energy from the sun and redirect it as beams from his forehead. He can also corrupt electronic systems with his intagibility.

Undersiege

Thanks a lot for help!!!!! Can i insert in the main campaign the vision caracter???

hoss20

If you are using the FFX Mod, which is where you will find Mass Control mentioned by Jimaras8, you can replace one of the other attributes with Phasing. I use this because it's one of the hallmarks of the Vision. Plus, the attribute allows him to disrupt electronics, which he has done quite a bit in the comics.