News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

My hero files v9

Started by Jimaras8, August 28, 2014, 11:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

I'm kind of half asleep, so if I don't make sense, you can yell at me tomorrow.

I got rid of the center fx that was pasted on the body, just hid it, really. But the main issue is still the extra fx emitters that are showing up when he uses a projectile/ranged attack. I don't know where they're coming from, because I can't see any extra nodes that would cause them to appear. I'm sure it's something simple, whatever it is, I'm just not coherent enough to figure it out. I'll try to send you the updated Skope tomorrow. At least you'll have something to use until I figure this out.

Jimaras8

So v9 incoming. New additions are: Shield Pack (Dum Dum, Alex Pierce, G.W Bridge, Gabe Jones), Boom-Boom, Constrictor, Viper, Graviton revamp, Puff Adder. Check them out if you want  :thumbup:!

Skerdilajd Shehi

Quote from: Jimaras8 on April 20, 2015, 02:25:51 PM
So v9 incoming. New additions are: Shield Pack (Dum Dum, Alex Pierce, G.W Bridge, Gabe Jones), Boom-Boom, Constrictor, Viper, Graviton revamp, Puff Adder. Check them out if you want  :thumbup:!

Try make Ultimate Spider-Man Peter and Miles!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimaras8

Ultimate Spider-man is basically the 616 spider-man just younger. So i think the default hero applies there too. I will do Miles soon. It's on my to-do list.

Skerdilajd Shehi

Quote from: Jimaras8 on April 21, 2015, 11:31:16 AM
Ultimate Spider-man is basically the 616 spider-man just younger. So i think the default hero applies there too. I will do Miles soon. It's on my to-do list.

Well 616 peter parker is stronger while 1610 is weaker.. Soo you could give his strength stat to 4 and attributes heavy lifter, with AA's Ultimate Spidey and little powers on him or different whatever..

However, 616 Peter parker can lift 10-20 tons while 1610 can lift 3-5 tons..