News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

new project teaser

Started by bearded, February 16, 2015, 01:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

This is what me and daglob are working on. I have the pain sweats right now, but wanted feedback! Is there any interest in this? Can you even tell who it is? If yes can anyone find good links to pics to this version? I read it in the comic but I can't find any good references, maybe cause it is too new.
For the meshers, and maybe skopers, I will tell you what I did, for other ideas to be generated like this perhaps. I extended the neck about 400 percent and made the head bone bigger and rotated it to fit out the chest. Then I created the body parts and physiqued them on. (right hand needs tweaking) All I need to do now is fix some of the animations and maybe some extra parts.

AfghanAnt

Cyber Burn

Quote from: AfghanAnt on February 16, 2015, 03:17:45 PM
arnim zola?

That was my first guess as well, I was also thinking of Krang from TMNT.

bearded

arnim zola from the recent cap stories. his face seemed to project out more than before so I thought that would be interesting. it might be easy to mod that into a Krang, unless there is already a good Krang already made?

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.