News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Youngbloods

Started by HarryTrotter, February 07, 2015, 12:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

Havent seen a request yet,so did anyone modded Youngbloods?At least some of them?
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Cyber Burn

I had Skoped a "Shaft" and a "Badrock", and sent them out to a Skinner, but I don't know their current status.

doctorchallenger

HarryTrotter

Okey,thanks.But sadly,the is no Badrock...
Jon Farmer

hoss20

There is a Badrock here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/zuludeltaffskinz3/files

It is the standard skin for the Male_Hulking_Noface_Brute mesh. There is also a Shaft on a TM_Archer_Shaft mesh, so you may want to look around in this group. It appears that Zuludelta put a lot of characters as the standard skin on a lot of these meshes/hexes rather than renaming the mesh, so you'll have to read the descriptions or do a search to see if he's got other characters you want.

Cyber Burn

Wow, I've been going through Zuludelta's Groups, and he was such a talented Skinner. Such a shame that he is no longer Skinning.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on February 08, 2015, 04:35:53 PM
Wow, I've been going through Zuludelta's Groups, and he was such a talented Skinner. Such a shame that he is no longer Skinning.

Yeah, his groups and his old NPI page have a ton of goodies! I miss Zulu... :(

Starman

I could have sworn someone skoped a newer Badrock ... maybe search the forum archive?

HarryTrotter

Shaft crashes the game.Im guessing its for FF only?
Jon Farmer

hoss20

Quote from: Spade on February 13, 2015, 12:49:31 PM
Shaft crashes the game.Im guessing its for FF only?

If that's the case, all you need to do is convert it. By your question, I'll assume that you haven't dealt with converting yet. There's a nice and easy tool here (EZ Nif Converter 2.0): http://www.alexff.com/goodies.php

HarryTrotter

I mentioned that in a different topic,but converter isnt working.When I open it,it displays an error and crashes.I have NET framework,and compatibility mod isnt helping.
Jon Farmer

Red Fantom

It might help if u could give us some more info,
               like:     
                          have u tried it with multiple meshes,
                                                                                   and if yes was the result the same in all of them?

Have u tried to see if the meshes work after converting?

Have u tried re-downloading the converter?

What kind of error does it display?

In general due to its custom made origin,the converter doesnt really informs if the conversion was successful(at least not in a conventional way..)

hoss20

I also think that for some reason, even if you have the most current version of .NET framework, you need to install version 1.1 (the link provided where the Converter is). I know that this happened to me when I first tried it.

Red Fantom

HarryTrotter

I CANT start the converter at all,thats the problem.
I tried installing it multiple times.
Jon Farmer

Red Fantom

did u try

DOWNLOADING the converter multiple times also?Did u try  to reset your  pc after deleting the current installed version and THEN re-downloading from the site (and re-installing)?

HarryTrotter

Quote from: Red Fantom on February 13, 2015, 04:32:36 PM

did u try

DOWNLOADING the converter multiple times also?Did u try  to reset your  pc after deleting the current installed version and THEN re-downloading from the site (and re-installing)?

Yes,I did and nothing.Anyway with some the problem was that keyframe was missing.
Jon Farmer

Red Fantom

so..

what does the error say?

HarryTrotter

Something along the lines of:

Error 0x000 attemting to debugg failed
Jon Farmer

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Starman on February 13, 2015, 12:02:03 AM
I could have sworn someone skoped a newer Badrock ... maybe search the forum archive?

Quote from: Cyber Burn on February 07, 2015, 02:50:23 PM
I had Skoped a "Shaft" and a "Badrock", and sent them out to a Skinner, but I don't know their current status.

cyber skoped sweet versions of both these guys but when I asked about them, he said he may need to find a new person to skin them.

sorry, can't help with the rest.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

hoss20

What OS are you using? Did you install .NET Framework 1.1 or had you done so already?

HarryTrotter

Win 7,Im guessing that is the problem.I didnt instal 1.1 since I would have to delete the current version,and its just too much of a trouble...
Jon Farmer

daglob

I have to use the Windows XP Virtual Machine to convert stuff. I don't know where to get it, my brother (the IT guy at a local hospital) found it for me.