Question on Ren's Captain America meshes

Started by abenavides, December 18, 2014, 01:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

I have a bunch of Captain America meshes by Ren but wanted to check a couple of things:
1. I have one called Captain_America_WW2 but there's no readme. I assume it's Ren's since I found it on one of his Yahoo groups. Anyone know for sure?

2. All the other Cap meshes I have seem to be only for FFv3R. Just wanted to check if there were any FF versions.
- Captain America Classic
- Captain America Modern
- Captain America Ultimate 2
- Captain America Ultimate 4

Thx!
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

spydermann93

I believe that the mesh was by Fusion.  I have the mesh saved under Fusion's name (it's also found in one of his yahoo groups: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Fusionmeshes4/files), and the mesh doesn't look like Renegade's work.

I also have the same mesh that you have, and they look exactly the same, so I would say that the mesh was uploaded to Renegade's yahoo group by mistake (unless it was a collaboration).

abenavides

Thanks, it did look different than Ren's usual work.

What about the other Cap meshes. All only FFv3r?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

spydermann93

All of his Captain America meshes were :ffvstr: exclusive, I'm afraid. :(

Cyber Burn

Toward the end, I think Renegade went strictly  :ffvstr: with all of his Meshes.

daglob

There is a mesh of Isiah Bradley that was for FF1. I don't remember if it has all the regular "cap" parts.