Wonderful to get back and bring ultimate spiderman peter parker skin!

Started by Skerdilajd Shehi, August 08, 2014, 01:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skerdilajd Shehi

Yoyoyoyo! sorry i took so long space and taking break FF, back again! Now after it shows us the miles morales: ultimate spiderman #4, i was wonder to create skin since KennX has fix a little with spiderman mesh thingy so i may want to try to fix the skin to shows more like mark bagley's. Now, behold! ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN! QUICK STORY! in modern verse were marvel characters does little updates with them as more modern than gold or silver age. Young Peter Parker as 15 year old, were first love with young mary jane watson, she's a bookworm too. But when high school mates went to Osborn INC. There were an test object looking arachnid like a spider, escaped and it was genetically altered. Bitten Peter, which now gained super strength, agility, reflexes, stamina, durability, wall crawling, immune of vampire's bites and poisons, with sixth sense allows now to sense impending danger fast without turning around and look like the mainstream, when his uncle ben died killed by an thug, peter faces the murderer and learn that with great power comes great responsibility, after he got the suit he edit with spider logo and webs when he created web shooters, he became the ultimate: Spider-Man! The costume has little change, his mask eyes are bigger, his spider logo which is black doesn't has fangs, and the back of red spider logo is bigger looking fat. and boots and gloves little smaller.

LINK SKIN: https://www.mediafire.com/?l1qgow4lhqic442

IT HAS COME! Use the mesh KennX Spider-Man (Ultimate) for the skin to play with.

LINK HEROFILE: Coming..