News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Costume Rating 11: Earth 2 Batman

Started by Podmark, April 19, 2014, 09:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Dick Grayson's Earth 2 Batman costume?

5 - Love it!
4 - Like it
3 - Meh, no strong feelings
2 - Dislike it
1 - Hate it!

Podmark

Today we'll look at Dick Grayson's Earth 2 Batman costume...at least I think that's what it is. Not completely up with my Earth 2 knowledge.

So what do you think?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I have to say that I really dislike this one, it's just a bad Frankenstein mash up of Batman and Robin's costumes. Neither the colors, or even the overall design of the costume work at all.  :thumbdown:

bat1987

Bleh! Hate it, very bad mash up of the two looks. Bad colors, the symbol, everything...

Tomato

It's trying too hard to be "Robin being Batman." I will say it might jump a point if it weren't for the awful cape, but as-is it's just really bad.

Podmark

Yeah this one is definitely a goofy kind of look. I voted with dislike because while I don't want to see Dick wearing this, it does have a certain Dracula-esque appeal.
To me the worst part is the logo with the bat symbol and r - are you Batman or Robin? Definitely with Tomato on it being too hard to be "Robin being Batman."
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

2: Agreed with pretty much everyone else.  It's got good elements, but it's simply trying to do too many very different things at once.  The other Earth-2 costumes were MUCH better.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/