What's on your "To Do" List?

Started by Cyber Burn, March 22, 2014, 04:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on August 12, 2014, 05:10:47 PM
I finally have the 3rd wave of Green Lanterns underway now that I feel secure in having learned enough new things to make them look right (mainly keyframe animations). John and Simon will be up in this batch as well as a mix of new recruits and old mainstays. At my rate right now I should be looking at a release next week of at least thirty characters, though John's alts and the glow wrap on Simon's costume may hold me up a few more days.

Awesome news SA, were you able to get John to have both, the GL Keys, and the Gun Keys?

As for my "To Do" list, I have deviated so far from it that I don't even know what's what.  :banghead:

SickAlice

Yep. John has a construct rifle on top of the usual, Simon has a gun and Jruk an axe. I did the ones with special parts first though now I realized Morrow will need them as well. Finished Venizz, Jruk, Soranik, Ash-Pak-Glif, Feska, Hammeroon, Turyrtt and Von Daggle today so I'm off to a good head start.

Sucks. Try taking inventory. I get off track and can't figure it out every two months or so and I take a night and go through every file organizing them and deleting anything that's an afterthought. I also started keeping text check lists of everything in my work directory. Whenever a notion comes or request I add them to the bottom and reposition everything according to how I think they need to be released. I used to in the boat without a paddle when it came to FFVTTR and pretty much everything else until I stopped relying on my mind and started writing everything down (notebooks and schedules in real life, it's silly but it works).

* Amended: I'm still keeping a good pace (just finished Simon, his aura was a nightmare to mesh) but realizing a few of the Lanterns chosen for this release need either full body meshing and/or have multiple skins so I may need at least two weeks before a finished release, that or to cut down the amount I release this time to about twenty.

hoss20

I started these guys a long time ago, so I figured I'd post here to maybe drum up some incentive for myself to finally finish them:
Thundra
Dragon Man
The Shaper of Worlds

I have another couple that I'm working on with two fantastic skinners.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on August 13, 2014, 04:37:33 AM
(notebooks and schedules in real life, it's silly but it works).

I'm pretty much the same way, I keep lists and notes on pretty much everything, but with FF Stuff, even with the lists, I tend to get sidetracked pretty bad.

The Shaper of Worlds,  :D , very nice!

cmdrkoenig67

I have a list of "Skopes", that I'm working on and others that I've yet to tackle.  I'm also still working on 4 mods (Cthulhu only knows when they'll be finished...LOL).

Dana

SickAlice

32 GL Corps with multiple skins,auras and new meshes in 12 days time. Phew! I gots blistiez on me fingiez!  :blink: Page is all done now I have to wait to get to town and upload it all. In the meant time I may try and add a couple more to the wave, though this gives me time for requests too which I should probably take.

SickAlice

I modified my original list given I finished and released (N52 Deathstroke is actually done as well I've just yet to upload him) much of the list. Happy with the progress I've been able to make and all the help anyone has given in achieving some of these.

spydermann93

I see that you're making an "Iron Patriot" mesh/skope.

I REALLY can't wait to see that one! :thumbup:

SickAlice

I can't to actually finish it, lmao! Actually I already made the Norman hair for the unmasked version and completed most of everything for that one and Rescue. The hold-up is an issue I can't get past yet where the faceplate floats into the head itself.

SickAlice

I'm at that stage where I'm increasing the load, aka winter and I'm inside a lot doing nothing else but dusting and becoming melancholy and feeling after making some announcements I've probably left some peeps dangling as to what the hold up on some things are. Here is a list of the things I'm currently working on:

-----------------------
Green Lantern Corps Wave 4. Multiple skins in most cases, some listed are slated to get cut in favor of putting time into the better ones or because I don't know how to complete them. The ones that don't have Black Lantern alts are probably going to get pushed to a later time as well. A few require keyframe skoping adding time to the project:

- Necron
- Deathstorm
- Black Hand
- Deadman (White/New52)
- Jade (White)
- Laira (Red)
- Donna Troy (Darkstars/White)
- Katma Tui
- Jonah Hex
- Holly Granger (Hawk II)
- Golden Glider (Lisa Snart)
- Wonder Woman (White, Star Sapphire, New52)
- Aquaman (White)
- Superman (White)
- Superman E2
- Hawkman (White)
- Hawkgirl (White)
- Hawk (White)
- Martian Manhunter (White/New52)
- Ice (White)(Tora)
- Solomon Grundy
- Terra
- Superboy (White)
- The Spectre (Red) (Crispus)
- Zoom
- Boomerang
- Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
- Green Arrow (White)
- Scar
- Ralph Dibny (Elongated man)
- Sue Dibny
- Animal Man (White)
- Air Wave (Harold Jordan)
- Anti-Monitor
- Alex Luthor
- Atom (Adam Cray)
- Aquagirl (Tula)
- Azrael
- Black Condor (Ryan Kendall)
- Black Mask (Roman)
- Breach
- Ballistic (kelvin Mao)
- Blockbuster
- Cavalier (Hudson Pyle)
- Celsius (Arani Desai)
- Cliff Steele
- Crimson Fox
- Dolphin
- Damage (Grant Emerson)
- Deacon Joseph Blackfire
- Dr.Light
- Dr.Midnite (Charles McNider)
- Fiddler (Issac Bowin)
- Freedom Beast (Dominic Mindawe)
- The Flying Graysons
- Geist (Dwayne Geyser)
- Hank Heywood III (Steel)
- Human Bomb (Roy Lincoln)
- Inertia/Kid Zoom
- Johnny Quick (Jonathan Chambers)
- Kid Flash (White) (Bart Allen)
- King Cobra
- Kole
- KGBeast (Anatoli Knyazev)
- King Snake (Edmund Dorrance)
- King Solovar
- Lois Lane E2
- Magpie (Margaret Pye)
- Maxwell Lord
- Mr.Terrific (Terrence Sloan)
- Madame Rouge (Laura De Mille)
- Mirror Master (Samuel Scudder)
- Negative Woman (Valentina Vostok)
- Phantom Lady (Delilah Tyler)
- Nightblade (Nik Mayak)
- Pariah (Kell Mossa)
- Phantasm (Danny Chase)
- Psycho Pirate (Roger Hayden)
- The Question
- Rainbow Raider (Roy G. Bivolo)
- Razorsharp
- Sandman (Dodds)
- Shrike (Vanessa Kingsbury)
- Starman (David Knight)
- Stealth
- Steel II
- Tempest (Garth)
- Twister (old New Teen Titans foe)
- The Top (Roscoe Dillon)
- Trickster (Giovanni Giuseppe)
- Ventrioloquist
- Vibe (Paco Ramone)
- Windfall
- Zatara
- Zor-El
- Dawn Granger (Dove)

from GLC
- Abin Sir
- Arin Sir
- Arkkis Chummuck
- Galius Zed (Darkstars)
- Kilowog
- Tomar Re
- Adara
- Ahtier
- Alisand'r
- Archon Z'gmora
- Ares Bandet
- Arx
- Ash
- Barin
- Barin Char
- Blish
- Brainwilla
- Brin
- Bzzd
- Ch'p
- Davo Yull
- Dob Zagil
- Driq
- Ebikar Hrui
- Eddore
- Ermey
- Fentara
- Flodo Span
- Gretti (Orange as well)
- Jack T. Chance
- Ke'Haan
- Kentor Omoto
- Kreon
- KT21
- Myrrt
- Opto309v
- Quond
- Rak Arranya
- Reemuz
- Remnant Nod
- Rond Vidar
- Saarek (?)
- Starkaðr
- Tanakata Z
- Waverly Sayre
- Xax I
- Xax II
- Zborra
- Zharan Pel

not black

- Adam (Green/deceased)
- Amnee Pree  (resigned)
- Anya Savenlovich (resigned)
- Arsona (retired)
- Charlie Vicker (Gl/Darkstars deceased)
- Chaselon (alpha)
- Dalor (Gl retired)
- Garl Rathbone (GL retired)
- Gion (presumed deceased)
- G'Newmann (retired)
- Jong Li (deceased)
- K'ryssma (GL/Darkstars deceased)
- Magaan (disbanded)
- Matoo Pree (resigned)
- Meeno Monak (deceased)
- Pathavim Seth-Ottarak (deceased)
- Porter (deceased)
- Ragnar (deceased/traitor)
- Reever (deceased)
- Rori Dag (deceased/1st Green Lantern)
- Sarolis (deceased)
- Shingo-Wol (deceased)
- Sool (disbanded)
- TO-T-U-K (deceased)
- Vandor (unknown)
- Yalan Gur (deceased)
- Yron (deceased)
- Zale (probation)
- Zaneth (deceased)
---
Other Lantern related things:
- The Templar Guardians. Real close to finishing these. The big hold here is I can't find out what their names are if they even all have any?
-----------------------
Spider-man related:
- Omni-Powered Spidey (Captain Universe/Spider-Phoenix): Everything's done but the keyframes. Skoping INK's Phoenix into it alone is around twenty or better NiKeyframeControllers per animation and I have to manually compensate every step time one by one.
- Female Spidey: Like the Spidey pack contains as many female Spiders as I can think to put in it. I'm going to need to make two, an adult and a teen to pull it off. The keys of course, the new Steampunk one adding the time consuming spiderlegs I really wanted to avoid.
- Ultimate Spidey: Spidey with different portions for Ultimates, Miles, Manga and a few others. This ones coming along at a good pace, most of the geometry are things I can recylce from the already finished Spider-man
- Spider-man " Iron ": For the Mark III Spider-Armor and any of the new cyborg ones that popped up in Spider-verse. The first is done, the latter require I make new bodies from scratch.
- Bonesaw McGraw: Not even joking. Close to finished.
-----------------------
X-Men related:
- Ahab. I wanted to do this guy as far back as I can remember. I'm building a new body from scratch for him of course.
- The Phoenix 5: Namor, Cyclops, Emma, Colossus and Magik. The geometry is well one the way. The animations again require I inject INK's Phoenix so...yeah lots of dull clicking to go there.
- Basilisk: Scott Summers from Age Of X. To date I'm failing to understand how to make the mask open and shut so there it sits.
- AVX Sinister: Geometry is nearly done for him.
- Miss Sinister. Needs me to make some more fitted clothes and she's ready to go.
- Necrosha Selene: I'm modelling as much of the costume detail as possible as opposed to skinning it so this ones been in the works awhile but I think that will pay off. Highly likely I'll at least give her one more costume variant representing a more classic look.
- Blaquesmith: I could just as well spit this out in no time. I sort of took interest in other things and let it sit there unfinished though.
- X-23: Planning a costume pack reprisal here. I'm working it off Gren's Checkmate Knight Female this time. I have to adjust the keys for the foot claws of course. Mostly because I wanted to try my hand at her Target X duds.
- Dark Beast: I've been slowly redoing this one for years but I'm always paying it some attention.
- Wolverines: Various that I determined need to be on individual meshes. Right now I dropped many ideas I was going with and am just focusing on an Adamantium Skeleton one and one of him as the Horseman Of Death. The latter needs a lot of detail and then keys for the sword. I have a Hellverine and Berserker started as well, no clue when I'll get going on them though.
- Onslaught Phase 2: This one shouldn't be that hard but I keep botching the models for some reason or another. I paused on it out of frustration.
- Sugar Man: I'm working this one on a Toad mesh to make use of the tongue but it's very tricky to figure out for the obvious reasons of his odd body shape, four arms and use of melee weapons.
-----------------------
Other Marvel stuff:
- Ghost Rider NOw (Robbie): This is a delicate operation. The geometry is very specific especially for his skull and car. The animations are presenting another issue particularly what to try and represent, what not to and how.
- Misty Knight: I could probably get this one going a litter faster. I've pretty much been avoiding modelling a mesh with the Satan's Claw on it.
- Iron Patriot (Norman): Slow process to make the armor bits right. Having big problems with the helmet not staying in the right place.
- Pepper Potts/Rescue: Same as above for the above. Sucks because if I could resolve that I'd stop everything just to focus on finishing this.
- The Goddess: Slowpoking this to finish some other things as it needs my full attention to do, have a bit of the armor done otherwise. Thinking of trying to add her defense from the comic to it but I don't believe I know how right now.
- Tony Stark head: I started making a Tony Stark head with a HUD like in the films and which has been integrated into the comics but haven't been able to figure out how to make heads yet.
- Lyra: Only paused so I can work focus on the bigger lines of characters otherwise I shouldn't have much to complete.
- Earth X X-51: I work on this one very carefully and only when I'm at my most focused.
- Kick-@$$: A conversion of the game model for the most part. He's done except for some of the keyframe animations. As well I was trying to add in the jetpack using Gren's War Machine and the rocket FX from his Nick Fury but that turned into an absolute mess. Should be able to release it anytime soon if I give up on the jetpack.
- Doom 2099: I have to complete the mask and skirt piece. I had a finished mask but it ended up being too high poly so I'm starting over.
- Uriel: Slow and I messed up attempts at the cape a few times. Another I'd really like to work though the problems soon enough to dedicate some patient work to again.
- Saturnyne: Just taking my time until I feel it looks nice enough. Dresses can turn into garbage if you rush them.
- Zombie Ant-man and Zombie Iron-Man: Held only in favor of putting more work into other things but still moving along.
-----------------------
DC stuff: Most of anything I was working for DC wa shuffled into GLCW4 and therefore gained priority. Still a few sitting in unfinished in my char directory however:
- The Absence: Obscure Batman character with a large hole in her head that most readers despise. The hole and pretty goth attire pleased me so I started on her.
- New 52 Cyborg: Tiring work for the armor, then DC swithced up the astethics again as FE. I love the design but it's frustrating to try and make, not as bad as:
- Grid: I tried to model this, scrapped and started over a few times now.
- New 52 Poison Ivy: I'm modelling the plant life onto her costume which is pretty time consuming. I'm also giving her variations based on her seasonal looks from the Batgirl Annual.
- Condor (BOP): One of the N52 Birds Of Prey characters I failed to release. I mostly lost interest despite it being a pretty easy one to do. Actually I was kind of bored with the character. But it's halfway there so I should pick it off sometime anyways.
- New 52 Black Canary: This wouldn't take anything to finish since it's just little additions to Gren's BC. I felt like this one wasn't needed in the community or at least not as much as other characters that have no representation at all so I paused it.
-----------------------
Retrogaming: Made some recently after seeing requests. I put priority on these since I can recycle geometry freeing me up for other things and I wasn't really aware we didn't already have them.
- Knuckles: Nearly done. I set up Sonic so I could recycle it and use it as an easy base for the rest of the characters.
- Shadow: see Knuckles.
- Super Sonic: see Knuckles.
- Metal Sonic: See Knuckles.
- Tails: I'm looking at it with a question mark above my head right now because of the fly/hover animation. In most cases you can use whatever " sort of " looks good for characters when it comes to that but in this case that's a specific trait of the character, in fact the first he had. I have some ideas how to go about it but nothing concrete.
- Mario Bros: Coming along nicely. I'm choosing to be really picky about animations. I want them to really represent the characters well.
- Peach: Taking some time to pay attention to the little details. I want this one to be really special as opposed to " has pink dress and blonde hair, must be Peach ".
- Toad: No sweat. Just holding it to release with the others.
- Bowzer/King Koopa: The mesh was done easily again pretty much because it was already made for me. But I am having one issue after the next with getting it to work. The lower jaw flies into the torso and out the back when it opens. The shell is over the place (darn shells, if I had a dollar!). Grrr.
- Samus: This is stupid but I really never push it along because I have so much admiration for Samus that I end up daydreaming then I go listen to a soundtrack for one of the games, no joke.
- Dr.Wily: I'm doing the same schtick as Robotnik here with a basic mesh and three vehicles. However in Eggman's case everything was made for me, in Wily's I'm making it all from scratch.
- Battletoads: After messing around with some games charactes and some Turtles this seemed like a go to. I really like their weird shapeshifting moves and think they'll be cool in game. I'm making these from scratch of course as there's no source material to draw from.
- Vic Viper: I've been working on this for years now actually. I'm really picky about it and want to pull off a carbon copy of the ship.
-----------------------
Ninja Turtles & Co.: Really turned on to this right now because of Benton's mod. Maybe I'll try and play his mod less and work on these more, lol.
- Karai: First and foremost, every version on separate adult and teen meshes. New keyframes (working on them right now in another window with the other hand).
- Shreddder: At least the 2003 added on to Gren's Shredder mesh. I'm undecided past that but I'd like try and get the older live action one and the classic Mirage one in there as well by the end.
- Usagi: My old one was old, revisiting it and putting it on something else.
- at least twenty other characters I'm not at liberty to discuss right now
-----------------------
Other:
- The Monarch, Dr.Girlfriend, 21 and 24 from Venture Bros: Taking my time to be delicate here, lots to do from scratch and body matching as well. I have a ways to go, I doubt you'll see them this year even.
- Some characters from a mature rated series and do to my content rule you'll never see them. But I'm pouring sweat and tears into them and their part of the reason holding up anything else.
- The Repo Man. I keep putzing around on this for reasons I'm not sure of. I only have a few bits to finish that shouldn't be that hard to do. I end up listening to the soundtrack on this one when I try and work on it and get distracted as well.
- Robot Chicken: Character of the same name from the show of course
- Madballs: Started some work on some of their faces. I'm still completely sure where they need to end up. As FX, interactive objects or characters? If the last then should I include the bodies and have the heads be detachable? I'm basing them on the comics (Star). If you haven't read that wonderful punfest go out and find yourself some.
- Great And Powerful Oz prop: The mesh work is a hair from completion. Figuring out how to get all the timed smoke and fire working is the hold up.
- Hannibal prop: One of Hannibal from Silence Of The Lambs when he's restrained. I only just recently added this to the lot.
- SickAlice avatar: This is always evolving WIP but I got some ideas this week and ended up dedicated some time to it.
- Stage work/education: Learning the ropes on stage creation and how to make objects/bounding boxes for them by building a home for my avatar. I also completed a large portion of an old stage idea but I'm not sure yet how to implement it. It's a large piece and will probably require I learn how to terrain to finish but I touched it up little anyways.
- Stage objects: These happen spontaneously now so I can't really call it, I just know I'll end up making some more soon.

That's about it. So sorry anyone if I seem like I'm dragging my feet on some requests but this is why. Note this is just during the hobby time I dedicate to this game as well. Then there's priorities, paying the bills and my other pleasures. But I am getting them done if that's assuring. My pace is normally that I multitask bits from various things at the same time, usually what I can open together in the same program. Keyframes of course really draw that out because I have to focus on them individual and hence why the ones I do are usually pretty weak. That and I waste a bit of time typing long lists and text walls of course.  :rolleyes:

spydermann93

Wow. Simply, "Wow."

All of these sound really exciting, but I am absolutely delighted to hear that the Venture Bros are getting some love! I love that show, and I really can wait to see what you come up with the cast.

I'm still very excited for the Black Lanterns. Knowing how much love you put into your work, I just can't wait to see the finished results! :thumbup:

Another shout-out to Samus, Bowser, and the Battletoads!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on November 24, 2014, 10:29:01 PM
Wow. Simply, "Wow."

Yeah...What he said!!!

I thought my list was never-ending, you have seriously got me beat.

It's also good to know that I'm not the only one with Turtles on the brain.  :D

SickAlice

We should all take a crack at various Turtles characters community wide. I think that would be neat. Kind of like the Holiday contests you know? Then there'd be a nice surplus as well for if anyone gives a mod a go.

I have an archive of reference material just for it but just never got to it. Played Benton's mod, sat and listened to the score to the Konami arcade game, got Turtle fever and got crackin'. It's fun too just like working with the old school video game characters are. They're such vibrant and lively characters and kind of smile back at you when your working on them.

The Venture characters are another batch that I've been sitting on for awhile but didn't feel secure enough in what I could do yet to try them. I came this " " close to putting Brown Widow as a variant in the Spider-man packs but I thought that was maybe a little too nasty and Peter deserves a little more respect, lol. >.<

Podmark

Well looking at your list I can probably retire this year  :thumbup:
Time to pack for Del Boca Vista. I hear the weather is wonderful.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

Quote from: Podmark on November 25, 2014, 03:48:34 AM
Well looking at your list I can probably retire this year  :thumbup:
Time to pack for Del Boca Vista. I hear the weather is wonderful.

That will be the day when Freedom Force dies...anything but Del Boca Vista.

SickAlice

Nah, lol. Just because I'm working something doesn't mean there aren't plenty of things that can be done. Like aside from volumes of likenesses I'm awful at animations to date and pretty much nonexistent when it comes to levels, mods and FX. I really don't think I do anymore than anyone else either, it's just that the way I pace myself is specific. I work on several things on once because it works better for me that way though that only means I'm working on portions of whole individual projects rather wholes. Others focus on one whole at a time. I also cut a big corner by working on as many characters at a time that have the same costume parts/body types/animations/themes so it isn't all that much of an achievement. So for example I find it's easier to make one Black Lantern ring and apply it to as many meshes need it at the same time rather than make them over one at a time.

But Del Boca Vista then? Sounds great. Just in time for Festivus!

* amended my list and added Robot Chicken and Madballs. This morning I also finished Golden Glider, completed the basic parts for both Karai versions, got the base for the Technodrome set up and am right now finishing Ice. I'm glad I shoveled the driveway late last night. Considering the weather here I think I'd take Del Boca Vista. My aunt keeps sending me photos from Hawaii. It's only adding to my already increasing sense of melancholy. Hopefully this Mohave thing I have brewing will fall through sooner than later.

WyldFyre

Well however you do it..... It works great.

I have one tiny question about your GLs though. How come you haven't listed, the "Greatest GL of All", Stel?

I don't really think he is the greatest, but the other GLs do. <Hides his face in shame at daring to ask such a question>

You have produced a wonderful amount of work, and it looks like you have a lot more to come.  Thanks for all the toys.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

SickAlice

Because Stel 1.) wasn't a Black Lantern and/or 2.) isn't deceased/in the Crypt Of OA (as of prior to the reboot of course, currently who died and didn't seems questionable). That's the theme for Wave 4. I did already start doing some work on Stel, he just isn't being pushed in this batch. I think Wave 5 will be the last and I'll basically use it for loose ends like him.

WyldFyre

Heh.  I was only kidding about Stel.  I noticed the modern lantern theme you had going. Haven't really read too many comics since the whole infinite crisis thing, but I may try to catch up on the lantern storyline. I'm just not sure where to start with it. There seem to be so many different colors now.  It's all somewhat overwhelming.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

SickAlice

It's pretty coherent and easy to follow actually. The additional color spectrums add a lot to the mythos and story structures, on the hand they tend to overbake that concept as well. Most people suggest starting at Sinestro Corps War and moving up. I didn't buy in until just prior to Blackest Night and hadn't read GLC since the 80's and caught on to everything pretty quickly. Brightest Day shifts gears and sort becomes more of a DCU thing than a Lantern one and everything after focuses on the Lantern corner of the universe. It's decent reading particularly if you like stuff that's space opera-ish. The current New 52 are a little more contained than the ones prior to Flashpoint. Though unlike most other New 52 books they do directly continue from previous continuity (yes while still acknowledging that it no longer exists. don't think about it too hard lest your brain explodes). I'm sure there's disagreement on this but my absolute favorite since back to BL has been the Larfleeze solo series.

Cyber Burn

Ok, I am looking to start creating again while I have a few weeks off, and while I know I have my own "To Do" List, I also had a List going of things that I was going to do for other Members. The problem being, is that I don't remember what all I had committed to. Here's what I actually do remember though:

Various FX for Retro Toon Characters for SickAlice.

Various FX for the X-Men's Banshee for Spydermann.

Various FX for the Squadron Supreme's Doctor Spectrum for Amazo.

Atlantean Soldier MKV Skope for Daglob.

Atlantean Krang Skope for Daglob.

Atlantean Dorma Skope for Daglob.

Armored Supergirl Skope for Daglob.

Combat Armor Skope for Daglob.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately though, I don't remember what else I committed to doing, or who I committed them to. Since I can't find my notebook, I kind of need a reminder of who I agreed to do what for. That said, if you are one of those people, could you please let me know, I really don't want to leave anyone out. If it's alright, I'd prefer a PM so as to not threadjack this thread.

Thank you.

SickAlice

Could always toss some new ones in at random just to keep it fresh and fun for yourself. I do that constantly just so I'm not staring at one thing for too long and frustrating myself.

Still working a good volume here. Storm is at the absolute forefront of my agenda. I'm working the dresses right now and the AOA costume. Once I'm over that I'm left with more hairstyles and the smaller costume bits which is the easiest stuff of course. When I break from that I'm bouncing between the Iron Man ones, Arno and Mainframe taking priority, Ninja Turtles characters, Ravage 2099, Frenzy and something else. Everything else is still on but those are just up front this week. Also cleaning and organizing my drive, especially any directories for Freedom Force. It's so out of order I've actually begun to lose to things. Once your playing Hide N Seek with your hard drive it's time to stop, organize and delete the old. I'm such a trash heap these days, lol.

JKCarrier

A couple of groups I will someday get around to:

The Living Bombs - a hate group that went after the Vision. I love that they activate their bombs by bopping themselves on the head.
The Sino-Supermen - Chinese knock-offs of the JLA who fought Batgirl.

SickAlice

JKC! Nice to see ya. So many of the greats coming back to the fold.

daglob

The Living bombs look priceless.

yell0w_lantern

Solved a problem with FFX in my Crossover mod - I plan on working on that as time permits.
Yellow Lantern smash!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on June 05, 2015, 03:04:48 PM
Could always toss some new ones in at random just to keep it fresh and fun for yourself. I do that constantly just so I'm not staring at one thing for too long and frustrating myself.

Unfortunately, I tend to get burned out quicker making FX than I do with regular Skoping, mainly because dealing with FFEdit can be so monotonous at times. Also, the way I changed my routine when dealing with FFEdit allows for more mistakes as well.

Quote from: SickAlice on June 05, 2015, 03:04:48 PM
Also cleaning and organizing my drive, especially any directories for Freedom Force. It's so out of order I've actually begun to lose to things. Once your playing Hide N Seek with your hard drive it's time to stop, organize and delete the old. I'm such a trash heap these days, lol.

That's another thing that's been taking a lot of my FF time. I have so many repetitive files cluttering up my Irrational Games' Directory, that I kind of lost track of what is where. 

SickAlice

Same. Or files a quickly named and don't even know what they are any more. And multiple directories on far apart branches and files for FF buried in unrelated directories. Time well spent though as it only makes the actual process less confusing and go faster itself.

Cyber Burn

Updated my initial post in an attempt to get myself motivated.

SickAlice

Samus has been pushed up as I figured out how to do the morph ball. Will be a cross pollination between actual game models and female basic of course. I'm pushing up the Iron characters of course, Arno and Mainframe taking top slots since there's active requests for them. Ravage is a go. Added Old Man Logan and Lady Deathstrike to my To Do. Still clacking away at everything else. Side note just as I don't know where else to ask but do we have a PC issues/advice/repairs thread around somewhere? I'm dealing with a lot of bugs here (full crash and fix last night) and know I'm not alone there.

* I fixed mine BTW, just finished now but I used to refurbish old pc's for disabled drop-in centers and retirement homes so this is sort of second nature to me. Still an undertaking, I had to replace all the original drivers, remove a trojan (winup) and in this case used Malwarebytes (normally I go through the files and reg manually but this is a sneaky one as well I just don't have the time to spend on it), get together with the Dish people (for all the naysay these techs are really prompt and knowledgeable) to fix the internet issues and then open up the LCD to fix the motherboard ribbon. I lucked out on the last part in that A. it wasn't shorted, just pinched and B. I only needed to loosen the screws in order to stop the pinching as opposed to taking the whole thing apart. Phew, not bad for a days work. Anyways if the information exchange doesn't exist here someone should make the thread. There's a lot of brilliant coders here that I'd put my faith in before many of the users lurking Answers and some of the tech forums out there.