Okay, any idea what I might have done wrong?

Started by daglob, April 14, 2014, 11:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I took Bearded's Frankenstein and moved the nose up between the eyes and lengthened the upper lip to match Prize Comics/Dick Breifer's Frankenstein (looks good with Male Heavy keyframes). I was going to see if I could lengthen the fingers (they get all stumpy with MH kf), but first I checked the mesh. I broke it. It can be seen in nifscope, but neither CTool will load it. I can't tell you what I did, it was on the fly (it started working and I went with it). I did export it as a netimmense file. Was that wrong?

SickAlice

The only time I ran into that problem was because I had deleted nodes, ones which I presume the keyframes called for? You could try skoping your " new " parts into a clean copy of the base mesh into their original positions and see what happens. Usually I do that and go piece by piece looking at CTOOL each time to determine exactly where the problem is happening. I had to do that with the Harley Quinn project actually which was a very long undertaking.

Kenn

How were you lengthening the fingers?

An alternative, if you have a copy before you altered the fingers would be to try the male_hulking keyframes which will work with meshes that take male_heavy but will stretch them out.

In any case, look forward to seeing the results.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

My intention was to lengthen the "fingers" bone, but I haven't done that yet. I tried to fix the jacket so that it didn't look like it was skin tight around the wrists, and broke it again. I decided to take a breather.