News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

THOR skope

Started by ghazkul, February 02, 2014, 07:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Can anyone help! 2 days spent trying to skope a more modern helmet onto thor_reborn_gren and I cant get it to work! it just floats off his head.

Anyone able to help? done the rest of the skoping just need a helmet adding!

SickAlice

I've played around with Gren's Thor meshes a bit. You should be able to Copy Branch the helmet, node included right onto the Head node of the other.
Is this not working? If you can't get it send me your new helmet and I'll put it on Thor Reborn, then send you the new file so you can scope it onto your
work. I'll need at least the .obj file for the helmet.

ghazkul

I've tried adding the helmet from AA's Ares mesh. trying to keep it and the original helmet at the same time, so it will have the side facial guards and the point on top.

spydermann93

Something like this?

Spoiler

SickAlice

I came up with something neat for you. I'll upload it sometime after the game is over.

ghazkul

AfghanAnt

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Wow, looks like you got a few to choose from. PM'd another over just now.

spydermann93

That is freakin' incredible, AA! :thumbup:

Podmark

Podmark approves of this thread.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

After releasing the skope, I realize I could just go ahead and skin him if ghazkul was cool with that.

ghazkul

OMG!!! Were not worthy! I'd love to see you skin it, my wife go me God Butcher and God Bomb as a gift and I loooove the modern design just as much as the reborn version.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: ghazkul on February 03, 2014, 06:13:36 PM
OMG!!! Were not worthy! I'd love to see you skin it, my wife go me God Butcher and God Bomb as a gift and I loooove the modern design just as much as the reborn version.

I'll start on him tonight. It's a fairly simple skin.

SickAlice

That is really sleek AA and I'd expect no less. Can't wait to see it and enter it into the battle (Thor has a score to settle with Namora on my PC).

ghazkul

Cyber Burn

Wow, AA, that is an extremely nice looking Skope. You have an excellent skill when it comes to choosing the right pieces for the right Skope. I've never been the biggest Thor fan, but I am looking forward to seeing the finished creation.

ghazkul

AfghanAnt

Quote from: ghazkul on February 05, 2014, 06:14:32 PM
Anyone heard anymore?

No because there hasn't been any news yet. I started working on it, but I have a non-FF life as well. :)

laughing paradox

I don't know how I missed this. I love the skope.. especially the belt section.

Looking forward to the skin.

AfghanAnt

Click Here for Full Preview

I'm packaging it up now. Beyond being a labor of love (if you saw my office you would know I love Thor) this skin sent me on my own obscure character skinning wish list (ala Deaths Jester).

Here are some projects I'm interested in doing...
Spoiler

ghazkul

By Odin's ruby encrusted jockstrap! That looks amazing!

And the new immortals are a great idea, its good to see Thor up against worthy opponents (though NO-ONE beats Beta Ray Bill in terms of sheer awesome thorsomeness).

Bloodshadow

Holy crap! :blink:
I don't know what to compliment first so I'll start with the belt which is just awesome in its level of detail and then there is the helmet,the veins on his arms....man this is just beyond what I could have imagined.Very cool skin & skope! :cool:
I can't wait to see your New Immortals,I don't think they've ever been done for the game,I could be wrong though :)

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Bloodshadow on February 10, 2014, 12:05:11 AM
I can't wait to see your New Immortals,I don't think they've ever been done for the game,I could be wrong though :)
They have not. In fact they haven't been in many comics. I just thought it would be cool to do Thor's "kids".

windblown

Amazing!! Both, the skin and the skope are really great  :thumbup:

spydermann93

That skin is incredible, AA!

One might even say that it is quite mighty. :unsure: :P

Podmark

That is incredible! Excellent skin AA!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob