Requesting specific goggles

Started by laughing paradox, December 20, 2013, 09:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

I'm trying to find the goggles worn by Power Man (not Luke Cage) of the Mighty Avengers.  I just did a search to find.. nothing. I might be imagining it, but I am certain that I've seen these exact goggles before as a mesh piece.

In the following picture (under the cut), Power Man is the guy above She-Hulk and below Spider-Man.

Spoiler

Thanks so much for any info.

- LP

detourne_me

I think Blobula's Crime Buster has similar goggles?

laughing paradox

Thanks, Detourne.

Those goggles aren't bad, but are a little too triangular. If I can't find something a little more boxier, I'll definitely use those. :)

I appreciate it, man!

WyldFyre

Try Tommyboy's Dr. Midnite.  I think they are kind of boxy if I remember correctly.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

laughing paradox

Thanks for the head's up. I'll have to check it out.

hoss20

Tommy's Animal Man might also be worth checking out, although it looks like they are the same as his Dr Midnite.

ShortFuse

The Dr Midnite ones do look spot on to me also. You could also take a look at the Plastic Man goggles if those don't work as they also look similar.

laughing paradox

Tommyboy's Doctor Midnite goggles are perfect. (Why was he ever named Midnite instead of Midnight?)

Thanks again, folks.

And welcome to the boards, ShortFuse!

ShortFuse

Quote from: laughing paradox on December 21, 2013, 01:15:40 PM
Tommyboy's Doctor Midnite goggles are perfect. (Why was he ever named Midnite instead of Midnight?)

Thanks again, folks.

And welcome to the boards, ShortFuse!

Just think if all the ink they saved by omitting that one letter. And thanks for the welcome.