Main Menu

My draws corner.

Started by naitvalis, January 24, 2012, 08:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Cool stuff Nait. Self-portrait exercise? :P

Looks great. It makes a pretty cool avatar too. :cool:

naitvalis

many thanks Cb and Outcast, it's not my self portrait however just a face to make some experiments.
here is another painting exercise, inspired by the the pc game "Arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura" is an old rpg: fantasy characters like elfs or dwarfs and suchs live in 800'esque world, where magick and steam age tecnology coexist.

hosting immagini

naitvalis

Cyber Burn

Very nice Nait, I would love to see a full costume design.

naitvalis

thanks Cb, it was an attempt to create a more "scary" armor, and more similar to a real chiropter face, and sure i can do a full body concept.
here is conan fighting some reptiles before lunch.

host immagini

naitvalis

as Cyber requested to see, the "chiroptera" armour in the batcave, yes wayne have ordered two even if he don't plan to use them,  just  to decorate that dead angle of the cave...

free image hosting

Guardian7

What an unusual and unique style you have.

It has a certain level of grit to it that I wish I could capture in my own work.

You would be an excellent choice for a person to draw a 'Post-Apocalyptic' world such as that found in the Atomic Knights or Kamandi or a Thundar the Barbarian series with a bit more serious flair.

Your illo from "found the name Doc 01 for that "steam-mad" is crazy good! Every aspect of it was nicely rendered, from the female's costume and position to the foe's design and stance. The overall perspective is very cool and the choice of color was simply awesome.

Overall you show both the signs of a amazing talent that could use a bit of figure direction. My suggestion is to study skeletons and anatomy a bit more. Learn a little more about dynamics and movement. YES... I know exactly how boring it is. I avoided it forever.

In any case your work is very nice here throughout. I love the medieval stuff. a very Dungeons and Dragons feel about them.

Overall I was impressed. I am betting you have the serious capacity to utterly 'WOW' us.

G7

naitvalis

what an unespected and appreciated review i say Guardian7!

many many thanks !! i really appreciate your interest in my draws , thanks also for the suggest, it's important to know for me where are the errors in what i do or what i need to improve.

and yes, i like very much draw Post apocalyptic stuff!

naitvalis

the power of Shazam Vs the son of Odin, place your bet!
a very basic story background for this hypotetical challenge: earth (new earth dc comics) the year is 2060, the pollution has reached the maximum level of tolerance for humanity, the Whole human race is doomed if don't find another "home", in the chaos of this days billy batson is an old man (when not in captain form) and work  as scientist in a very secret but foundamental project called "valhalla".
in some way, manipulating energy wich are unpredicably Dangerous, they have opened a portal to the bifrost bridge...

hostare immagini

ELECTR0

You've got a unique style and I like it! That Conan picture is especially cool. The Thor picture looks like you've used the armor from the movies which is cool. I wonder if Thor could beat Captain Marvel/Shazam? It would be a close fight for sure.