Started by spydermann93, September 21, 2013, 03:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

This looks really fun

http://store.steampowered.com/app/249870/

"Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects!"

:D

stumpy

After reading this very positive review on IGN, I am also curious about Scribblenauts Unmasked. Has anyone played it? Neither that review nor the game's wikipedia entry really gives much of a feel for gameplay and I have not played the other Scribblenauts games.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

spydermann93

For game-play, it's basically whatever you can think of.  You use your knowledge of characters and items to solve various puzzles or just have tons of fun.  You can goof around or actually try and solve the challenges that the game throws at you.  It's a really fun game about exploring your creativity and seeing the worlds that you can create (or, presumably, predetermined ones).  It's basically an "Imagine it; Do it; Have fun with it" type of game.

Scribblenauts games have always had an enormous dictionary and very seldomly did one ever come across a word that wasn't included in-game.  If the game is anything like the older games, it won't have every single little thing that you can come up with (as per IGN), but it will contain plenty of content to last for days, if not weeks, of entertainment.

laughing paradox

It's a fun little game. I've played it with both my nephew and niece and have enjoyed the random ideas they've come up with to complete the challenges.

Meanwhile, I'm geeking out any time I need to bring in a character, or a team. They really have a huge selection of heroes and villains. (and weapons and vehicles..)