News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cyber's Requests

Started by Cyber Burn, September 16, 2013, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

A cape, gun, and sword?
none off the top of my head, but it wouldn't be too hard to skope together.
you could add a cape to a mesh with a sword and gun, or a gun to a sword and cape mesh, or even a sword to a gun and cape mesh!
what do you have in mind? I might be able to help.

JKCarrier

Pulp_Versatile has a cape, melee weapons, and guns.

Cyber Burn

:doh:

Totally forgot about the PV Meshes, thanks JKC.

EDIT: Thanks for the offer DM. I appreciate it.

daglob

...and you can drop Male Basic and its variants into it. I have a PV Male Basic Pointy Chin for Copper's Airboy.

Cyber Burn

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Base Skin so I can Skin a couple of Skopes I did for a Mod. Basically, I need a "Male_Basic" with no Mouth. I believe Tomato has one as the Standard for one of his "TM" Base Meshes, but I have four Skopes, and would prefer to have a bit of variety to their appearance.

If possible, I would need it to be in either (TGA) or (DDS) format because my PaintDotNet Program has updated, and the Plug-Ins for Photoshop and Paintshop no longer work.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Cyber Burn

Hey guys, I have 4 Skopes for a Mod that need to be Skinned, due to time constraints and sick Children, I don't know if I'll be able to get them done. Would anyone be interested in taking these on? If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the details.

Thanks!  :D

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 26, 2014, 11:33:38 PM
Hey guys, I have 4 Skopes for a Mod that need to be Skinned, due to time constraints and sick Children, I don't know if I'll be able to get them done. Would anyone be interested in taking these on? If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the details.

Request filled, thanks Daglob!  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 28, 2014, 02:20:37 AM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 26, 2014, 11:33:38 PM

Request filled, thanks Daglob!  :thumbup:

Thank you again Daglob, you did an awesome job Skinning these guys!  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

It's C-List Villain time. Does anyone know if there has been a dedicated Mesh or Skope for the Marvel Villain, the "Ringer" (The original one)?

http://www.comicvine.com/strikeback/4005-14046/

I was thinking about trying to Skope him, but I wanted to make sure that something didn't already exist for him.

As always, thank you for any help I can get on this.  :D

Cyber Burn

Hey guys, I'm planning on making Skope for the Blue and White, ninja-type, looking version of Taskmaster. I was wondering anyone had access to a few more Reference Pics.

This is what I have so far: http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Gallery.asp?UniqueId=73

But I was hoping to find a few more Pics that give a back view, and more Pics of his Weapons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm looking for a Male Muscular Mesh with no mouth. I've got Vertex's "Male_Muscular_NoMouth" (I think that's what it 's called), but I was wondering if there was anything a little more buff.

Thanks for any help on these!

hoss20

How about Deadpool_Muscular or do you want something more buff?

Cyber Burn

Hey Hoss, I actually started the Skope with that Mesh in mind, but since the body of "Deadpool_Muscular" is a little larger than the one the I am Skoping it onto, there's a bit of distortion in the Shoulders/Upper Arms. I'm still trying to adjust it, but I wanted to see if there was anything else available that I may have missed.

WyldFyre

Tomato's male_muscular might work. I don't know about the size issue. It's available at heroforce.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Tomato

All my meshes are set up for the male_basic biped, so there shouldn't be any warping on any Skope.

hoss20

What base mesh are you using? Deadpool_Muscular is designed to work with male_basic sized keyframes and pasting Deadpool_Muscular onto a male_basic mesh doesn't distort it at all. Yeah, the biceps are a little stumpy, but that's just part of the "muscular" look.

I took a look at male_muscular_gauntlets, as it has the no mouth look, but the gauntlets, bootcuffs, and belt are all part of the base mesh.

Tomato's Male_DPMask, at first glance, looks a little thicker than male_basic, but when I compared them side by side in Nifskope, I didn't see that much of the difference you might be looking for.

Anyway, if you want to post here or PM me, maybe we can brainstorm a little bit.

One thing I could try is to take the muscular mesh that you want that fits and smooth over the mouth in Blender or take your current mesh and "beef it up" in Blender. I did that for my Anaconda skope using Gren's She-Hulk, to make her thicker.

Tomato

Actually, Dead pool_muscular is only male_basic-ish. There is some warping that occurs when you try to put it on male basic kkey frames, most notably around the shoulder area like cyber pointed out. It would actually be far easier to modify an existing muscular mesh (like Male_Muscular_TM) to have no mouth (even using just nifskope, assuming you didn't have access to the person who made the mesh to do it for you in two seconds) than it would to try and modify the mesh so it didn't warp.

Cyber Burn

I appreciate the response guys. This is what I started with for my previous "Shocker" Skope.

Base Mesh: vxSpace_Ghost by Vertex

Male: vxmale_muscled_nomouth by Vertex

Keyframes(Included): vxSpace_Ghost by Vertex mixed with vxDeadshot by Vertex.

This is with "Deadpool_Muscular" Skoped onto it:

And this is with "Male_Muscular_TM" Skoped onto it:

I'm wondering if it's because I'm using a "VX" Mesh as my Base?

hoss20

Hey, Cyber, I just sent you something. Let me know if it does the trick.

Amazo Version 2.2

since you cant put the male basic mesh onto the vx mesh, can you give the male basic mesh the vx animations?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Deaths Jester

Have you tried the base off of Gren's Raider meshes?  If memory serves me right, their based off the original male_muscular base which is a bit more muscular and have flat faces.  Worth a try.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Thanks DJ, I'll check that out. Even though Hoss sent me something that's very nice, my OCD still demands that I check out all possible options.

Cyber Burn

I'm going back to this since I always found this Character to be kind of interesting, it's been a lifetime since I've read anything with him, but I still want to Skope him. I think lining the Rings up around the Belt is going to be a pain in the tail, but I'm willing to put the work in to try. That said, I'm having trouble finding pieces that really match what the Rings look like. Most of the circular pieces that I can find are either solid Circles (No hole in the center), and the few pieces that I've found that have the hole in the center, are not really round, more of an octagonal shape. All that said, would anyone have any suggestions on pieces that may fit my purposes?

http://www.comicvine.com/strikeback/4005-14046/

Also, I plan on making FX for him as well, so any help finding workable Ring pieces would be awesome. Thank you.

Deaths Jester

You could always alpha enable the circles you have, thus allowing you tho make the circular holes via Photoshop.  Not a big fan of that, myself, but it works.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 07, 2014, 02:07:04 PM
You could always alpha enable the circles you have, thus allowing you tho make the circular holes via Photoshop.  Not a big fan of that, myself, but it works.

In all honesty, I'm actually in the same boat. While it is an option I've considered, I'd prefer to avoid it if at all possible.

SickAlice

I've mastered rings and buckles and such. Tell me what the base is and I'll make the parts for you, in other words is it male_basic or something else.

The short of making the parts:
For the type of rings/cylinders with holes in them on the arms make a cylinder with increased faces and deleted the center. Most 3d modelling programs I can name however already have built-in scripts that one can use to make extended primitives like torus's (rings) for example and that's obviously the easier way to go. Else, Scarlet Witch Gypsy by Ink is just covered in rings already that can be skoped to wherever else.

Cyber Burn

:doh: Now I am embarrassed. I had gone through HeroForce and I have no idea how I missed the Rings on the "Scarlet Witch Gypsy" Mesh. But I think those should work for what I want though.

As for what I'm using, it will be a "Male_Basic" base with a mix 'n' match of Keyframes. It will probably be at least another week or so before I would have the time to start Skoping this, but I like to have things set up in advance.

Thanks again SA.  :thumbup:

SickAlice

I got it then. Yeah those SWG ones wouldn't be what you want for this anyways (rounded torus where you want hollow cylinders). I'll have it up for you either tomorrow or the next depending on the weather.

SickAlice

Here you go friend, he's all ringed up and ready to, um...ring his baloney all night long (*shrug*). A ring .obj is included as well as a shield throw core with a ring placed in it. The rings are individually mapped by location as well the extra object and core occupy their own slots. Hope this works for it.

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/temp/Ringer.rar

Deaths Jester

Well crap...already to late to post what I wanted to say...oh well....

SickAlice

Wasn't intending to step on your toes. You should still say whatever. Any new information to learn is always good.