Batman, Incorporated Meshes (Updated 11.22)

Started by vorelliwiseau, September 11, 2013, 10:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starman

Oh wow, nice work on those, dude! Scorpiana, in particular, looks great. I love it when someone nails a tricky comic character design for Freedom Force. I also like that you are creating the heroes AND their corresponding nemesis :)

I'm keeping my eye on this thread ... you are whipping up some very cool characters.

vorelliwiseau

Thanks, you two!

@Starman: Glad you like it! I wanted to have at least a hero and villain per booster, so if and (hopefully when) I finish the whole set, we can pit an entire army of Batman Incorporated heroes versus Batman Incorporated villains. Thanks for looking in!

laughing paradox

Scorpiana is awesome and I love your poster for DLC content! It made me smile. Nice job on the whole group, really!

vorelliwiseau

Nice to see a fellow fan of obscure characters! The poster was an exercise in GIMP - I've always wanted to do one of those comic book event teaser thingies, plus I added some DLC promo-speak. Thanks for dropping by!

windblown

Fantastic work vorelliwiseau! Scorpiana in particular is awesome.

vorelliwiseau

Thanks, windblown! I just now had some decent amounts of free time so it took me real long to reply. Anyways, I have a few skinning jobs to do before getting back into Batman, Incorporated - this next set is a breather set, hopefully. Keep an eye out!

vorelliwiseau

Hi, does anyone have a barebones copy of Nightwing VXCasSkp by BlkCasanova247?

Champions of Freedom seems to be down and I have Podmark's Nightwing skope and Gren's trusty Fighter mesh,  but I'm curious if someone out there has it. Thanks!

Randomdays

I'll have to look around when I get home, if you don't have it by then.

Amazo Version 2.2

just out of curiosity, what do you mean by a "barebones copy"
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Not sure what you mean by a "barebones copy", but there are 2 Nightwing skopes located here:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/blkcasanova247/

vorelliwiseau

Sorry, I just meant I was looking for the original Nightwing VXCasSkp by BlackCasanova. I read Podmark's readme for the DCNU Nightwing and that particular name came up, so I thought I'd check it out.

Anyway, Cyber came through once again so I may have all the resources I need for now. Thanks, you guys!

spydermann93

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on October 30, 2013, 01:31:45 AM
just out of curiosity, what do you mean by a "barebones copy"

Usually barebones refers to a stripped-down or vanilla version of something; a basic template of sorts.

He's probably asking for the original, unmodified version of the mesh.

vorelliwiseau

It's that time of the month again, so here's the Batman, Inc. Paris Booster Pack!

DISCLAIMER: This promotion is intended purely as a work of "fan art" and in no way is intended to compromise or otherwise infringe upon the copyrights held by the owners of the character. Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. All Batman and DC Universe characters and merchandise are property of Warner Brothers, DC Comics, or their subsidiaries and licensors.

It comes with Nightrunner (A Nightwing+Batman hybrid), Korrigan (a Poison Ivy-brawler), and The Son of Man (Paris' art-obsessed answer to the Joker).

I modified Korrigan's duds a bit to not make her look too much like sexy Ronald McDonald, (and for her and Son of Man not to look like Bizarro Steed and Mrs. Peel), but one can only do so much.

Have fun! Pics and Sources below the spoiler:

Spoiler
==============
Nightrunner_v1

Mesh: 
batroc_t created by tommyboy
belt buckle,  belt pouch, elbow pads, knee pads, bandanna and TDK grapnel gun made in Blender by me!

Skin: 
Base Skin from Male_Basic_TM2 and Male_Suit_TM by the The Firey Tomato
belt buckle,  belt pouch, elbow pads, knee pads, bandanna and TDK grapnel gun skins exported from Nifskope

Keyframe: batroc_t created by tommyboy [original kf's by Grenadier]

Character Concept: David Hine, Kyle Higgins, Trevor McCarthy and Agustin Padilla

====
Korrigan_v1

Mesh: 
female_ponytail1 by [based on female_longhair by Irrational Games]
Forehead Bangs from male_cowlicks_fc_head from the Tommyboy_heads2 collection, by tommyboy
Horn-shaped belt pouches, knife, and bladed gauntlets made in Blender by me!

Skin: 
Base Skin from Female_Basic_TM2, by the The Firey Tomato
Horn-shaped belt pouches, knife, and bladed gauntlets exported from Nifskope

Keyframe: Female Basic KF - Fighter, by Grenadier

Character Concept: David Hine, Agustin Padilla

=====
Son_of_Man_v1

Mesh: 
male_suit_w_gun created by Grenadier
Bowler hat from Riddler_3pack_tvlite, by tommyboy
Clockwork orange bomb made in Blender by me!

Skin: 
Base Skin from Male_Suit_TM, by the The Firey Tomato
Bowler hat and Clockwork orange bomb skins exported from Nifskope
Skin cobbled together from page art by Andrei Bressan

Character Concept: David Hine, Greg Tocchini, Andrei Bressan
==================
Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. All Batman and DC Universe characters and merchandise are property of Warner Brothers, DC Comics, or their subsidiaries and licensors.

Freedom for Force Versus the Third Reich Copyright © 2005 Irrational Games.Freedom Force and the Freedom Force logo and related characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of Irrational
Games unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.
============
Download it here!

The upcoming stop on the Batman Inc., world tour is a two-part engagement, a personal favorite of mine. It was hell deciding to split this one up, but you know, learn to pace oneself and all that.

Anyway, next stop on the recruitment trail: England!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

I am just in love with your Promotional Posters, vorelli.

They are just so neat and they get me excited as much as your actual meshes/skopes do.

Starman

Once again, great work on the French characters :) are there any plans to do Le Bossu and, um, the killer mime guy?

Looking forward to your take on Knight & Squire too!

Cyber Burn

These are fantastic, I'm really impressed with the quality of pieces that you making in Blender.

Quote from: spydermann93 on November 12, 2013, 06:32:13 AM
I am just in love with your Promotional Posters, vorelli.

They are just so neat and they get me excited as much as your actual meshes/skopes do.

Agreed, the posters are just awesome.

vorelliwiseau

Thanks, you guys! Always a pleasure to whip up some old Bat-characters. Glad you like the poster, too!

@Starman: I've always wanted to do the mime dude! He, Le Bossu and The Musketeer are gonna have to go together, I guess. The Club of Villains is something I'd really like to tackle.

detourne_me

These are just fantastic man!
I was wondering though,  why doesn't nightrunner use that great gun you sculpted?
Also,  Son Of Man is freaky! i might have to read more about him!

vorelliwiseau

Thanks for spotting the grapnel, detourne_me!

I wanted to do like a Spidey web-pull for that, but I haven't really progressed to the point where I can rig a mesh for such a move. I understand it has something to do with shrinking the weapon. Maybe when I finish the first half and go 'round for improvements I'll animate the gun.

As for Son of Man, yeah, his whole shtick's totally about the absurd! Not much to read about him, though. I just wanted to see how much I could pull off with a Joker-style skope. Hope you like it!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: vorelliwiseau on November 13, 2013, 08:32:43 AM
Thanks for spotting the grapnel, detourne_me!

I wanted to do like a Spidey web-pull for that, but I haven't really progressed to the point where I can rig a mesh for such a move. I understand it has something to do with shrinking the weapon. Maybe when I finish the first half and go 'round for improvements I'll animate the gun.

As for Son of Man, yeah, his whole shtick's totally about the absurd! Not much to read about him, though. I just wanted to see how much I could pull off with a Joker-style skope. Hope you like it!

Hmmm, Gren's Batman mesh has a "Yank and Pull" animation, or something to that effect, I wonder if something could be done with that?

laughing paradox

I really like the stuff you've been putting out, V.

That Batman Inc. comicbook cover looks great! Nightrunner and Korrigan are very cool looking, but I'm really mesmerized by Son of Man. He looks awesome.

vorelliwiseau

Thanks, LP! It's been a blast skoping the Batman Inc. villains. Their mesh pieces are fun to work with!

@Cyber - I think I have Gren's Batman mesh - Once I finish the first half [the pre-reboot characters and all that] I might swing around for some character improvements.

Also, I've been Rumble Room-ing Batman, Inc. (Mr Unknown, Gaucho, Nightrunner, other Bat-personnel) versus the villains, and the Dark Knight's so-called "army" has yet to win a single match.

Maybe because I set El Sombrero to blow his wheelchair up sky-high once he gets kayoed, and his reaction to every external stimulus is grenade but holy crap, maybe I'm biased!

=======

On another note, has anyone done a:

1. rotund_trenchcoat, or something of the sort? I brute-forced Ewzzy's trenchcoat_versatile into a male_belt_staff keyframe set and it's working dandy, but I'm just curious.

2. female mesh with a slingshot? I was messing with the positioning of Eve's bows and I think I might have something there, but I was wondering if there were any specialized characters. I searched the megalist and frworld for Carrie Kelly, so if anyone has leads, I'd appreciate it!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: vorelliwiseau on November 14, 2013, 08:52:59 AM
@Cyber - I think I have Gren's Batman mesh - Once I finish the first half [the pre-reboot characters and all that] I might swing around for some character improvements.

=======

On another note, has anyone done a:

1. rotund_trenchcoat, or something of the sort? I brute-forced Ewzzy's trenchcoat_versatile into a male_belt_staff keyframe set and it's working dandy, but I'm just curious.

2. female mesh with a slingshot? I was messing with the positioning of Eve's bows and I think I might have something there, but I was wondering if there were any specialized characters. I searched the megalist and frworld for Carrie Kelly, so if anyone has leads, I'd appreciate it!

I was also looking at Grenadier's "Crossfire_Gren" mesh since it has the pistol on the back of his belt.

As for your other two requests, I don't believe the first has been done, but I thought I had seen a Carrie Kelly somewhere (Minus the slingshot though).

vorelliwiseau

Yeah, I sorta kinda also remember a Carrie Kelley somewhere...I'll start with Atomic Robot's skins and track something down from there.

As for the slingshot, I guess I could whip up something in Blender. Thanks for the help!

windblown

Wow! Those are super cool, and I really love that last poster. Can't wait to see the next batch of characters!

vorelliwiseau

Thanks! Really appreciate the poster love - hope you like the next set just as much!

Anyways, update: I just finished adding all the mesh pieces I need so it's basically skinning from here on out. Next post comes with pics - I hope.

vorelliwiseau

As I promised, here's Part One of the Batman, Inc. England set! Download it here!

Individual pics and sourcing after the spoiler:
Spoiler
===========

Squire_v1

Mesh: 
female_ponytail1 by Interceptor, Bobby69 and Beyonder [based on female_longhair by Irrational Games]
Beret from Parademon_Versatile by Crusader/Saracen
Jacket and shoulder pads Blender'd from Female_Basic_TM, by The Firey Tomato
Squire's puffy sleeves, slingshot, cap feather and pixie boot cuffs made in Blender by me!

Skin:
Base Skin from Female_Basic_TM, by The Firey Tomato
Jacket, shoulder pad, puffy sleeves, slingshot, cap feather and pixie boot cuff skins exported from Nifskope

Character Concept: Grant Morrison, J.H Williams

=============

ChimneySweep_Goon_v1

Mesh: 
manhunter_armour_t created by tommyboy
Cap from thug1, by Irrational Games
Chimney Sweep's mask, brush, ascot, and ascot knot made in Blender by me!

Skin: 
Base Skin from Male_Suit_TM and Male_Basic_TM, by the The Firey Tomato
beret from thug1, by Irrational Games
Chimney Sweep's mask, brush, ascot, and ascot knot skins exported from Nifskope
Skin based on various page art by Cameron Stewart

Keyframe: manhunter_armour_t, by tommyboy

Character Concept: Grant Morrison, Cameron Stewart

===============

King_Coal_v1

Mesh:
Sukhov, [formerly trenchcoat_versatile until I realized Ewzzy hadn't given Nifskope permission yet. Sorry, Ewzzy!] created by Irrational Games
King Coal's cane, crown, hair and sideburns made in Blender by me!

Skin: 
Sukhov, created by Irrational Games
King Coal's cane, crown, hair and sideburns exported from Nifskope

Keyframe: male_belt_staff, by Grenadier

Character Concept: Grant Morrison, Cameron Stewart

==================
Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. All Batman and DC Universe characters and merchandise are property of Warner Brothers, DC Comics, or their
subsidiaries and licensors.

Freedom for Force Versus the Third Reich Copyright © 2005 Irrational Games.Freedom Force and the Freedom Force logo and related characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of Irrational Games unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.

No Cyril Sheldrake this month. Really, really, sorry I had to cut Knight for this set!

Those with rotten fruit to throw at me, please step to the line on the right. Those with tin cans, glass bottles and other non-biodegradable objects, the end of the line is outside the hall. Heh, heh.

Anyway, sorry again - I wanted to stick to the 3-piece loadout! Pace yourself, and whatnot.

Anyway, I finished this pack early and am working on Knight right now, so please expect Squire's buddy to pop up sometime mid-December!

===============================

With that in mind, anybody know where Grenadier's original Batman_Gren is located? I thought I had it, but it turned out it was Podmark's Batmen [Wayne and super-sweet Grayson] that I had.

The megalist pointed me to Grenadiermeshes14, but it's gone - I'm scared Grenadier might have taken it down already. Does he have a site archived around? Thanks!

BentonGrey

Those are all awesome Vorelliwiseau, and I really love your promo art.  It always looks like a teaser for a mod, and I sorta' want to play it!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Beryl! Sweet!
And the other two look great too.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page