News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Age of Volt: 10 Years Later

Started by AfghanAnt, June 03, 2013, 08:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windblown

Very cool :thumbup: The skin and the skope are great.

Cyber Burn

I sooo needed something to brighten my day, thank you SCD, that is FREAKING AWESOME!!!

spydermann93

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on August 03, 2013, 12:15:14 AM
Buzzzzzzz.....Beeeep.....Buzzzzz

Cyberburn, Heavy Assault, now online.  His mission and purpose in the AoV Universe is yet to be determined!!

SCDH_AOV_Cyberburn by johnnytureaud

That is astounding, SCD! :thumbup:

I really love the design. Maximum Firepower, baby :cool:

detourne_me

i like how he's got the whole Robocop with his helmet off look going.  like he's trying to preserve his humanity but it looks even creepier!

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: detourne_me on August 03, 2013, 02:54:38 AM
i like how he's got the whole Robocop with his helmet off look going.  like he's trying to preserve his humanity but it looks even creepier!

detourne_me, you hit it dead on with the robocop comment. sioux city dynamo, that is one seriously sweet skin. it just looks viscous.

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

daglob

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on August 03, 2013, 12:15:14 AM
Buzzzzzzz.....Beeeep.....Buzzzzz

Cyberburn, Heavy Assault, now online.  His mission and purpose in the AoV Universe is yet to be determined!!

SCDH_AOV_Cyberburn by johnnytureaud

Awsome doesn't even cover it!

BentonGrey

I have only one thing to say.

"I am NOT obstructing justice!"

That's awesome.  He looks wonderfully dystopian and hardcase.  Great work!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

martialstorm

BigD

I agree with martialstorm on this one guys ^_^, that is one great yet amazing Cyberburn :thumbup:. I like the way he looks, and above all he looks almost like WAR MACHINE only this one looks like a hexed version of him which I think is really awesome :D. One more thing, I really like the face and the whole body along with the whole kit and kaboodle if you know what I mean :P. This latest creation known as Cyberburn gets a major A+ from me, and also gets a perfect 10 in my favorites list. Hope there will be more like this one, and I do hope that you will all keep up the good work. Until we meet again everyone, I'll CUL8TR ;).

BigD
:cool: