News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

miracleman

Started by bearded, August 31, 2013, 04:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

was murs47 miracleman on the champions website? anywhere else to acquire it? also, daGlobs, please.

Helix

Yes, it was on COF. Give me an e-mail address and I can send it to you.

bearded

I managed to get a wayback link to work, thanks for the fast reply anyway! The only one I don't have is daglobs miracleman. Did he ever release his version?

daglob

Which one? I've done four or five, along with Young Nastyman.

Hey, Bizarro Miracleman... it has promise...

bearded

are any of miracleman released?

Amazo Version 2.2

daglob, if by chance you are sending out your miracleman skins, could you please add me to the mailing list? thank you
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

daglob

I'll dig 'em out. I take it you want 1950s Miraclewoman too? I think she might be for FFv3R only. Young Nastyman goes on Tomato's Male Basic. I'll have to look and see what else I have (did Kid Miracleman and Young Miracleman); I have to admit that I usually use AA's or Murs' variant.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: daglob on September 04, 2013, 11:00:43 PM
I'll dig 'em out. I take it you want 1950s Miraclewoman too? I think she might be for FFv3R only. Young Nastyman goes on Tomato's Male Basic. I'll have to look and see what else I have (did Kid Miracleman and Young Miracleman); I have to admit that I usually use AA's or Murs' variant.

variety is the spice of life, besides, as a fan of your work i am positive your skins will get some use
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.