News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

injustice superman

Started by bearded, July 27, 2013, 01:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Man, you are skinning the heck out of this mesh. Very nice.

I have to say that I always enjoy seeing all the alternate skins that you have created for various meshes.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Cyber,

Thanks!  I believe in making use of the wonderful creations the meshing masters from this community put together!  Hats off on to Bearded on this mesh! It has been easy to work with and fits a number of current characters!!
Io

bearded

Impressive work.
I got the dreaded Code Purple on my HP system, so have to rebuild everything. Will be able to work more on this very soon.

bearded

ok, everything is up and running again. gonna work on it all day.

Sioux City Dynamo

Clark, you are wrong and must be stopped!

IJ_Batman by johnnytureaud
Io

Cyber Burn

I'm not familiar with the design, but great detail on the belt.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 14, 2014, 05:13:23 AM
I'm not familiar with the design, but great detail on the belt.

I think it's Injustice Batman

bearded

batman looks great, especially the legs.
anybody notice justice league superman wears a similar suit to ij superman?

Sioux City Dynamo

Yep....i was trying to think how to skin this design on your ij superman....but I am not reading the comic so I moved on to batman.
Io

Sioux City Dynamo

Clark, you are out of control and you have to be stopped!
Io

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bearded on December 29, 2013, 11:19:04 AM
Impressive work.
I got the dreaded Code Purple on my HP system, so have to rebuild everything. Will be able to work more on this very soon.

I meant to ask this earlier, what is the "Dreaded Code Purple"?

bearded

if you make any changes to the hardware of an hp of a certain age, the motherboard is hardwired to block windows from starting, in an attempt to make the customer contact hp for costly updates.

I am thinking batman`s shin pads might be too wide? should I shrink them down some?
maybe the shoulder pads also, but I kind of like them...the shins look a little awkward though. draw attention too much.

Cyber Burn

I don't have reference to make a knowledgeable opinion on the Batman, However, visually, I am wondering what the shin guards who look like if they were a little more rounded. But yeah, as it is, the do look a little big. As for the shoulder pads look, I like them, but again, I have nothing to make a visual reference to. 

Sioux City Dynamo

Getting closer to being completed....Still working on the Guantlets.

Io