Silver Surfer...What options do I have?

Started by Cyber Burn, June 10, 2013, 01:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Hey guys, I'm working on skoping Night Thrasher from Marvel Comic's "New Warriors". Since there are no actual meshes with skate boards, I was going to base this on the Silver Surfer, and I was just wondering what options I have for Silver Surfer meshes. I have Aphex's "Male_Surfer" mesh which was an ieadl mesh to use, but he is not on the list meshers who have given skoping permission. I have "Silver_Surfer_Gren", which is a really nice mesh, but he is always on his surf board which is not ideal for melee animations. As such, I was wondering if there were any other options out there? I thought there was another Silver Surfer mesh somewhere, but I can't seem to find one. If anyone has any suggestions, I would definitely love to hear them. Thanks in advance for any help I can get!

WyldFyre

The only other surfer was done by applying fx to Aphex's male_surfer Captain Wigster hexed off the board and Captain Spud made some different flying fx's for the hex (ice slide, guitar, and lightning bolt). 

I thought Tommyboy might have done one, but i couldn't find it in my collection.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Cyber Burn

Thanks WyldFyre, I had thought that Tommy had done one as well, but also didn't see one in my collection. I know that there's a "Male_Teen_Surfer" (Or something like that) at FXForce, but that was based off of Aphex's "Male_Surfer" so that option is out as well.

TAP43

Tommyboy's Static shock might work I was playing around with it for the royal flush gang that I had been working on a long time ago.